[2.5] The Critfall Trapper | Life/CI/LL | Insane 2M+ DPS (Uber / Uber Lab) | twitch.tv/Dygnity

Nice build ! thanks for sharing it !
Hi, thanks for the guides ! Currently playing your build in breach sc, enjoy it very much but im having trouble to figure out what aura should i use for life version because it is very hard to get heretic veil and shav in breach league :P
What about a quality Trap Cooldown Support instead of increased area?
How is this build generating endurance charges? Evasion has always sucked IMO and as usual I'm in early mapping getting 2 maybe 3 shot by everything.
Last edited by SWVoodoo on Dec 8, 2016, 1:20:29 PM
"
eternity5575 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guides ! Currently playing your build in breach sc, enjoy it very much but im having trouble to figure out what aura should i use for life version because it is very hard to get heretic veil and shav in breach league :P

I'm leveling this build too. I'm curious as to what auras to run as CI without veil and enlighten. Clarity is needed for mana regeneration, but discipline seems necessary too. Thoughts, OP?
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
I'm leveling this build too. I'm curious as to what auras to run as CI without veil and enlighten. Clarity is needed for mana regeneration, but discipline seems necessary too. Thoughts, OP?

I'm doing an extremely on the budget version of this, and I've been tinkering with the gems/auras to fit that style. First off - clarity is not needed. Just have a mana flask, one of the small, plentiful ones. Throw two traps - gulp, repeat. Once you get used to that - you won't even think you need any mana regen there.

I used to run discipline + blasphemy/vulnerability. But recently I switched it so orb of storms has power charge on crit and also curse on hit, put vulnerability there in a four link. This freed some mana reservation. If your mana pool is high enough, I'd recommend hatred, mine isn't so I use herald of ash. Works pretty well.
I'm doing this build, currently, and I must say that, at least right now, it's very heavily gear dependent in Merc + for "staying alive."

I don't have great gear outside of a few pieces and my health + ES is low despite the nodes. I die to just about everything if I'm hit.

However, the damage output of this build is absolutely insane. I'm 2-3 shotting bosses that used to take lots of attempts with previous characters or builds. Oak died in a single throw of traps. The output is just crazy.

I feel like I can't really move on to other gear choices until I get my 6S taken care of. I'm working on converting all of my currency into chaos to obtain one. Once I get that, I can start piecing together the other bits of gear.

Like, right now, I have to wear Deerstalker to be viable.

I'm also having trouble getting varying stats like dex. Not really sure how to grab those and the guide isn't really covering it.

Bladefall at level 15 requires 134 dex. I have 137 with a pair of Maligro's Deerskin and a Citrine amulet that has +44 dex.

Like, what? Where's the dex come from? :(
"
I'm doing this build, currently, and I must say that, at least right now, it's very heavily gear dependent in Merc + for "staying alive."

I don't have great gear outside of a few pieces and my health + ES is low despite the nodes. I die to just about everything if I'm hit.

However, the damage output of this build is absolutely insane. I'm 2-3 shotting bosses that used to take lots of attempts with previous characters or builds. Oak died in a single throw of traps. The output is just crazy.

I feel like I can't really move on to other gear choices until I get my 6S taken care of. I'm working on converting all of my currency into chaos to obtain one. Once I get that, I can start piecing together the other bits of gear.

Like, right now, I have to wear Deerstalker to be viable.

I'm also having trouble getting varying stats like dex. Not really sure how to grab those and the guide isn't really covering it.

Bladefall at level 15 requires 134 dex. I have 137 with a pair of Maligro's Deerskin and a Citrine amulet that has +44 dex.

Like, what? Where's the dex come from? :(

I'm curious too. I'm guessing the dexterity comes from gear, but his gear posted doesn't have it. Maybe we should take one of the +30 nodes? That's not optimal, but seems like the only choice. Getting ggggbb on an ES chest seems also almost impossible, so using a SD bow with soul strike seems to be the way, but that also increases the need for dex.
Currently leveling this build, and from my experience with ES nodes taken and some currency investment in gear this build should have great survivability. Talking about CI and lowlife 'cause life is not contestable, at least not yet. I have some currency waiting and will update you soon, but, as I said, from my experience- this build should easily achieve 6000+ ES and that(if you play smart) should be a good start with the damage output that you all said it has. But my advice is- forget life based choice, go for CI. There are some good rares that are cheap and will only get cheaper. But yeah it is a little gear dependent, but it shouldn't be a problem for most players. I could be wrong, gonna keep you updated but it smells that way.
"
utvara11 wrote:
Currently leveling this build, and from my experience with ES nodes taken and some currency investment in gear this build should have great survivability. Talking about CI and lowlife 'cause life is not contestable, at least not yet. I have some currency waiting and will update you soon, but, as I said, from my experience- this build should easily achieve 6000+ ES and that(if you play smart) should be a good start with the damage output that you all said it has. But my advice is- forget life based choice, go for CI. There are some good rares that are cheap and will only get cheaper. But yeah it is a little gear dependent, but it shouldn't be a problem for most players. I could be wrong, gonna keep you updated but it smells that way.

Thanks, I'm definitely going CI too, I'm just still leveling. How did you manage all the dexterity, or are you still not done gearing too? Also, any luck finding the described coloring on an ES chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info