[2.5] The Critfall Trapper | Life/CI/LL | Insane 2M+ DPS (Uber / Uber Lab) | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"
WIZARDBONER wrote:
Hey man, just checking out your guide and I'm wondering if you think Spell Dmg bow over Decay bow? I know decay is crazy strong, but not sure if spell dmg will still out scale it.

Decay for mapping. Spell Damage for bosses. I am lazy and use spell damage for both.

Note that decay has been nerfed so it might be spell damage all the way.
Looks awesome, can you elaborate on how this build would perform if I wanted to farm uber atziri in 2.5? And on what budget?

Thanks
Info on bandits or did I miss it? I assume mana and point are the top choices for normal at least.

Throwing this on a 50 Shadow for Great Justice(tm). My first ever trapper!
Pretty sure decay>spell damage when it comes to bosses.
"
ConsPark wrote:
Info on bandits or did I miss it? I assume mana and point are the top choices for normal at least.

Throwing this on a 50 Shadow for Great Justice(tm). My first ever trapper!

I'm not the OP of this guide. but i guess you'd kill all or help kraityn (10% allres) in normal
oak in cruel (16% physical damage)
alira in merc (+1 power charge)
im so gonna play this, thank dyg o/
hi man, first of all nice build. nothing new of course but always good to "resurrect" those bladefall trappers! community musn't forget ^^ i like usage of void batteries although spell damage doesn't double dip it's still a nice synergy with crit

one thing tho. you should re-assess those tooltips at the low life screenshot. the number looks high but the added cold damage is quite worthless because most of your damage comes from poison. the impact is not so high as you expect :P it can be missleading for readers
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Dec 1, 2016, 8:46:23 AM
Hi first of all: Thank you for this Build i tried it out and i like it very much.
I will also start Breach with it. Only 2 Things are disturbing me a bit.

The first thing are the Jewels.
Im wondering why only use 2 Jewels for Poison and not 4.
So you only have 50% chance to Poison or am i missing something?!
Is this chance enough? Wouldnt it be better to have 100% chance for Bosses?

The second Thing is more a Question.
Would you mind adding a Gem Link Section for Life Based?
Would be really nice since im not 100% sure what to use there.
I mean BF-Trap, CWDT and Orb of Storm Setup is clear but what about the rest?
Atm im running Lightning Trap, Discipline and Herald of Ash any Suggestions what to use else in the Slots?

Thank you very much and keep the good work up!

PS: Hoping you answer b4 Breach starts :D
I'd like to play this build in CI version at leat (maybe lowlife later) but is it a good idea for a league starter ?
Last edited by Lyanar on Dec 1, 2016, 4:23:14 PM
Is it Hardcore Viable and a good league starter? I play only hardcore leagues so far. I like this build I have tried this in past leagues.

Thanks for effort and thanks for your time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info