[2.5] [CI SRS] Chaos Inoculation Summon Raging Spirit (Shaper Viable)

"
VKpD wrote:
Anybody besides me actually running this? Sitting around 8.5k es and having a really hard time living in breaches. The mobs are so dense you don't ever get a chance to regen.

Preload SRS, cast FO and dont let it expire, keep stepping back, so far worked untill tier5. 5600ES, 5link, lvl75
Hey, have you decided on what the best 6L setup for the SRS?
IGN - Solicio (Warbands)
i cant quite figure out where this build gets the endurence charges from to utilize immortal call. Can anyone help me ?
Base duration does not need endurance charges. 0.4s extended with skill effect duration.
Last edited by knivil on Jan 5, 2017, 2:04:45 PM
Making this build right now. Lvl 50 so far and having fun. Started using 6l since around lvl 30 so had problems with mana a bit but nothing that some adjustments couldn't handle. Had to use 4000 chrome to color my bow which was more than half of my currency. If I could predict it I'm not sure I would go with this build but after I managed to do it I'm very happy. As for now using zombies instead of cwdt setup and lately started using vaal skeletons in breaches and I love it. Don't know if zombies and a bit stronger golem aren't better defense than having cwdt setup. So far didn't die yet. Nothing to brag about but I'm not very experienced players. Any thoughts from you is cwdt helping so much? I'm still lacking curse setup as I often change gear and damage output is nice so far. Still far road before me but it looks nice.
delete me
Last edited by Krecks on Jan 21, 2017, 9:09:44 AM
delete me
Last edited by Krecks on Jan 21, 2017, 5:08:21 AM
can not handle Chayula Breachs lol this build is nice.
Big Problem with Chayula pff 100% Chaos Immun and i Dead under 3sec.

greats i will play next League hope better Handle this Shit.

Any thoughts for 2.6?
"
Lazlash wrote:
Any thoughts for 2.6?

It seams that you can use the current skill-tree for 2.6, nevertheless it would be nice to see some improvements for 2.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info