[2.5] [CI SRS] Chaos Inoculation Summon Raging Spirit (Shaper Viable)

Hey this build is awesome!

I was planning on running something similar in the upcoming Breach league. Do you think you could add a little section providing info on the leveling process? Also I was planning on running this in Hardcore, would I want to change anything for that?

Thanks in advance :)
Thanks for sharing. I agree that a leveling portion would be useful for newer players.
How do u level it? When u respec to CI ? What should be the priority for gear? i'm considering play srs for the new league
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Nov 27, 2016, 12:43:39 PM
"
Teklap wrote:
Hey this build is awesome!

I was planning on running something similar in the upcoming Breach league. Do you think you could add a little section providing info on the leveling process? Also I was planning on running this in Hardcore, would I want to change anything for that?

Thanks in advance :)

"
hyperion1984 wrote:
Thanks for sharing. I agree that a leveling portion would be useful for newer players.

"
BloodRaziel wrote:
How do u level it? When u respec to CI ? What should be the priority for gear? i'm considering play srs for the new league

Leveling guide up.

I´m not playing Hardcore often, but its a very tanky build.
how bad is clearing maps with no regen,40/60 less regen?
"
Nornag3st wrote:
how bad is clearing maps with no regen,40/60 less regen?

I dont run no regen maps you can do it with mana flask and on less regen map i dont use Discipline so I have enough mana.
How necessary do you feel Zealot's Oath is? The regen amount seems small enough to almost do nothing before the recharge kicks in. Do you just have it for balancing degen map mods?
i dont know much about game but i want to ask with this build "Atziri or Uber atziri viable ?"
Interesting change to minion cap in 2.5. How do you think this will affect the build? I'm thinking it might actually help the build if damage is the same but the need to stand still casting has gotten halved.
Poor build, this was going to be neat. Thanks ggg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info