[2.5] [CI SRS] Chaos Inoculation Summon Raging Spirit (Shaper Viable)

before you roll your bow you should alt till you get a good reduced attribute requirement and then chromatic. Then you should go for +3 i think the animate weapon chaos guide talks a bit about it.
i dont understand why a bow ive not played since 2.3
"
Bozztm wrote:
"
Giniyo wrote:
grip of the council doesnt seem like a bad choice though, 20% added cold?

On SRS its not 20% because 50% of the phy is converted to fire dmg only the phys dmg gain extra 20%.

Damage conversions happen after damage increases. The entire 100% of physical damage gets boosted by the gloves, hatred, and any minion damage modifiers. Then the new total is split into half fire and half physical.
How pure srs will feel with quantity down to 20? What do you think of clear speed now? Couse I really hate specters and dont want use it.
Last edited by AlmostZer0 on Dec 1, 2016, 11:20:11 PM
"
hyperion1984 wrote:
"
Bozztm wrote:
"
Giniyo wrote:
grip of the council doesnt seem like a bad choice though, 20% added cold?

On SRS its not 20% because 50% of the phy is converted to fire dmg only the phys dmg gain extra 20%.

Damage conversions happen after damage increases. The entire 100% of physical damage gets boosted by the gloves, hatred, and any minion damage modifiers. Then the new total is split into half fire and half physical.

Yes u´r right.
Every CI SRS build uses Hatred, Haste, Discipline & Clarity. Without Skyforths or a level three Enlighten + most mana reservation nodes on the tree, you cannot sustain these auras and Clarity.

When starting out i.e. no level three Enlighten or Skyforths; what auras do you prioritize running? Obviously in Hardcore Discipline is essential and Clarity is a necessity regardless. Since the change to the SRS cap, I guess the value of Haste has depreciated. While Hatred + Generosity provides an insane DPS boost.

So until I manage to get a level three Enlighten, I should not use my points on Aura reservation nodes (They would be redundant when only being able to run two auras + Clarity) and just run Discipline + Hatred + Clarity. Then when I manage to get a level three Enlighten, I respec into 32% less mana reservation and run Haste from there.

Is this is what is usually done? I've only ever played life based/LL SRS in which Discipline didn't throw a spanner in the works.
what are the most important passive nodes to grab, minion damage and stuff or health and shield, or both? I have heard a few different things, and started working on a tester last night for breach. I'm leveling as SRS, but going to be trying the new golem stuff out later.. I also have a tree I got from Ziggy D already, but as it progresses I'm not sure what nodes to take first so looking for a little bit of guidance on what nodes to focus on first. I can post the tree if you'd like!?
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
try to find optimal guide for my SRS in breach, interest in your but why you dont use Alpha's howl? im really like CI and want try it, but dont know am im need use Alpha's build or not
is clarity kept at lvl 1?
Anybody besides me actually running this? Sitting around 8.5k es and having a really hard time living in breaches. The mobs are so dense you don't ever get a chance to regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info