Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Spoiler
"
"
vigs120 wrote:
hi! love the build and i am currently gearing towards it. woulda high phys 300dps with 1.8aps dagger with a shield (respeced the tree for dagger) if i followed your build to the tee but used dagger until i could get scourge. would i be ok? i do plan on going scourge when i can get one.. which might be some time

Yes, you can use dagger(s) until you are able to get Scourge claws. As long as you know how to synergize your gear and tree, then I 100% recommend it!

The only downside that you will run into is that you won't have the implicit life leech on daggers that claws usually have.

yea not having leech is kinda... meh but thinking about replacing a dmg gem for life leech or giving up discipline for warlords mark (for mapping) until i can get a couple life leech jewels and then it should be ok. so far its not about having a lot of ES right now, more or less i die if i cant regen it fast enough.

what would you recommend to kinda fix this problem

nvm i bought a couple life leech jewels and its decent for now
Last edited by vigs120 on Dec 10, 2016, 10:46:27 PM
"
I'm using a level 11 CWDT jewel (level 1 immortal call). You can test it out and see which level works best for you.

I realize that you won't have any endurance charges 99% of the time, but wouldn't it be worth it to at least level immortal call to match your CWDT level, for the rare instances in which you have endurance charges that were stolen or received somehow?
How is this build having 6 power charges? I can only see 5 power charges based on the skill tree and bandits.
"
D3c4y wrote:
How is this build having 6 power charges? I can only see 5 power charges based on the skill tree and bandits.

?? 2 from tree 1 from bandit, power node in shadow area and witch area
Last edited by vigs120 on Dec 11, 2016, 4:16:21 AM
did you use abyssus to kill chimera and what was the map mods? i cant kill him if theres any damage on map mods. also can this build kill hydra?
So.. I think I might have the best gloves in Breach for this build. Just felt like sharing.
IGN: Impair
"
Impaired wrote:
So.. I think I might have the best gloves in Breach for this build. Just felt like sharing.

Wow, that's really sick.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
Phan1 wrote:
hello all. This char. my first char. on poe.
So in the beginning i choose this build but it's really expensive.
After that i choose my own way.So i need suggestion for my build.
i wanna still your build.It's look amazing.But right now what can i do for my little assassin.
Specially passive tree and more res. My first job , getting a new claw. (Rive terror claw)
Thank you!

here is link : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phan1/characters
(PhanXX)

Your character page is private, can you make it public? Or simply link all of your gear/tree on this forum.

"
bladeofurry wrote:
hey zabosnu whats gbest levels for cwdt and immortal call also what do you do for freeze? is taste of hate enough?

It really depends on your total amount of effective HP (or ES). Right now, I'm using a level 11 CWDT jewel (level 1 immortal call). You can test it out and see which level works best for you.

Done it.
Can you check again please?
nice gloves

anyways progressing nicely aswell with my build
gear
Spoiler

managed to 6l my chest and afford a scourge.
rest kinda lacking a little bit
and not sure if i should go for dual wield scourge or if i should use abysus and shield
Guys,
Iam Leveling (L49) can your check my items/Tree? Any tips?
I think i have a problemen with the Energy Steal, my acctualy leech is extremely weak, how i can fix it in this time?

MY ITEMS

SKILL TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAEJDkgPqxEvEVARlhX9Fr8i9CSLJ6kqCyo4KwosvzW5RfRHBklRSxxd8l9qZK9qjGwLbRltbG9XcFJ1_X_GhG-KOI2Bj8GP-pMnotmnK7DYtMW1SLjZwcXDOsgU0NDWB9lb2-fdSOLV62PsGO1B8NX1bw==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info