[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
"
Fenrir1331 wrote:
Tell me what I'm doing wrong 5k dps (under auras and 9k DPS 6 Power char
also very little shield recovers from shock
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fenrir1331/characters
help solve the problem thanks in advance

1. I don't see any flat accuracy on your gear (except for some dex). Flat accuracy is extremely important, it directly affects your tool-tip (it also rolls twice, once for your hit and once more for crits/non-crits). When you open your Offence tab for Blade Flurry, it should have 90% (85% minimum) or more chance to hit.

2. I highly recommend going CI as this will give you more damage and more ES. If you go the CI route, you can easily hit 100,000+ Tool-Tip (buffed) if you have the same setup (gear/links/tree) as me in the guide.

3. You can also use the Abyssus helmet, as this is a HUGE damage boost (Flat physical damage and critical multiplier).

4. The tree is also a bit different (though this difference would be minor compared to the rest of the points).

5. Also, when testing your tool-tip (this is NOT your real DPS) make sure that you have "hit" enemies recently (with 6 power charges, 3 frenzy charges, WC totem, and flasks).

6. Your links in your gear are also a bit different.

]http://imgur.com/a/QYJ9l

1st -> lol build.

2nd -> 7-8 k ES lol

3rd -> no phys red. lol

4th -> no freeze immune CI , lol

5th -> hardly uncapped res , lol

6th -> no block/evade mechanins , lol

7th -> abyssus min 40% min phys taken as CI , lol !

8th -> abyssus phys refect issue !

9th -> still no real dps tooltip video !!!

hahaha plz provide real shit, no dream bullshit !!!! hahahah

any new news ?
Last edited by veritaserum on Dec 10, 2016, 3:40:46 PM
"
Guill3san wrote:
Hi caturai any tips for improve my build?

Gear:

Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAO4FtQceB5kILg5ID6sQkhEvEZYVIBa_GY4ZtCP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpNLOEs6S2DMHwyMjWSNj031DrhPydHBkd-SVFKyEyOTZJN41FHVUtW9VnwXfJh4mKsY0NlTWqMbAhsjG6qcFJwVnX9e8N9dX3jhG-EooTZhrOJ04qvjDaNfY2_joqQEZAblS6X0JoTm7WdqqLZo4qmV6xmsNi0xbVItfK5PrxvvTa-p8LswzrIFMjc037UI9RC2HbYvdmG227b1Nvn4tXnVOtj7T_tQe2D7g7vevDV8YryRfLh9W_2o_4K_o_-uv_e?accountName=Guill3san&characterName=GuilleShadow

Your build is dagger/life based. I would have to re-create a new build that's dagger/life based, since this guide is LL/CI claw based. I have very little time to answer questions, especially if they are not related to my specific guides.

For now, I recommend following an optimized life-based dagger build.

"
SensiG wrote:
Hello :) I rly enjoy your's build its a lot of fun from playing.
Give me some advices according to my passiv tree and eq.
I dont know what is most important, where to go now in my passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAEJDXwOSA-rES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8bJR1PIvQkiyepKjgrCiy_NblF9EcGSbFLrlS9VmNcQF3yX2pkr2qMbAhsC20ZbWxvV3X9f8aEb4TFhq6KOI_6kyeWi5u1oS-i2acrsNi0DLTFtUi42b6KwcXDOsgUytPQ0NW518_ZW9vn3Uji1ekC6rrrY-wY7UHviPGK9W_5Nw==?accountName=SensiG&characterName=SensiG

Stupid question but, Voidheart is nessesary right ^^ ?

1. On the passive tree I would pick up the two power charge nodes (then finish picking up the rest of the ES and damage nodes).

2. For the gear, I would focus on getting Increased global critical chance and more importantly FLAT Accuracy rating.

3. Voidheart is NOT necessary, but it is optimal.

Hope this helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 10, 2016, 4:07:50 PM
"
veritaserum wrote:
"
"
Fenrir1331 wrote:
Tell me what I'm doing wrong 5k dps (under auras and 9k DPS 6 Power char
also very little shield recovers from shock
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fenrir1331/characters
help solve the problem thanks in advance

1. I don't see any flat accuracy on your gear (except for some dex). Flat accuracy is extremely important, it directly affects your tool-tip (it also rolls twice, once for your hit and once more for crits/non-crits). When you open your Offence tab for Blade Flurry, it should have 90% (85% minimum) or more chance to hit.

2. I highly recommend going CI as this will give you more damage and more ES. If you go the CI route, you can easily hit 100,000+ Tool-Tip (buffed) if you have the same setup (gear/links/tree) as me in the guide.

3. You can also use the Abyssus helmet, as this is a HUGE damage boost (Flat physical damage and critical multiplier).

4. The tree is also a bit different (though this difference would be minor compared to the rest of the points).

5. Also, when testing your tool-tip (this is NOT your real DPS) make sure that you have "hit" enemies recently (with 6 power charges, 3 frenzy charges, WC totem, and flasks).

6. Your links in your gear are also a bit different.

]http://imgur.com/a/QYJ9l

1st -> lol build.

2nd -> 7-8 k ES lol

3rd -> no phys red. lol

4th -> no freeze immune CI , lol

5th -> hardly uncapped res , lol

6th -> no block/evade mechanins , lol

7th -> abyssus min 40% min phys taken as CI , lol !

8th -> abyssus phys refect issue !

9th -> still no real dps tooltip video !!!

hahaha plz provide real shit, no dream bullshit !!!! hahahah

any new news ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL and dat accuracy 85% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

min 93% we need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

and u see many ppl more ask about ur real dps ...

plz stop it....post real video and proovr dps !!!!!!!!!!!

lol

lol

hi! love the build and i am currently gearing towards it. woulda high phys 300dps with 1.8aps dagger with a shield (respeced the tree for dagger) if i followed your build to the tee but used dagger until i could get scourge. would i be ok? i do plan on going scourge when i can get one.. which might be some time
"
vigs120 wrote:
hi! love the build and i am currently gearing towards it. woulda high phys 300dps with 1.8aps dagger with a shield (respeced the tree for dagger) if i followed your build to the tee but used dagger until i could get scourge. would i be ok? i do plan on going scourge when i can get one.. which might be some time

Yes, you can use dagger(s) until you are able to get Scourge claws. As long as you know how to synergize your gear and tree, then I 100% recommend it!

The only downside that you will run into is that you won't have the implicit life leech on daggers that claws usually have.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 10, 2016, 5:58:02 PM
Hey there!

I still seem super super squishy when doing t7+ maps, I can almost afford my scourge but im just curious on what you think I should focus on upgrading next or changing.

I'm only running hatred and discipline since when I use herald of ash too using my enlighten level 3 it only gives me like 30mana to spare

Can you give me any suggestions that I should focus on next?

I'm very rippy with this char, things kill me quick even sitting @ 7k es.

I'm also only doing about 7800dps using the rive and an ES offhand

heres my profile, I know I need to change my tree a bit but I'm not sure what to change or if I should just switch back to two rives.

! thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/myBLUEjeansIStight/characters
Last edited by myBLUEjeansIStight on Dec 10, 2016, 6:56:36 PM
"
Hey there!

I still seem super super squishy when doing t7+ maps, I can almost afford my scourge but im just curious on what you think I should focus on upgrading next or changing.

I'm only running hatred and discipline since when I use herald of ash too using my enlighten level 3 it only gives me like 30mana to spare

Can you give me any suggestions that I should focus on next?

I'm very rippy with this char, things kill me quick even sitting @ 7k es.

I'm also only doing about 7800dps using the rive and an ES offhand

heres my profile, I know I need to change my tree a bit but I'm not sure what to change or if I should just switch back to two rives.

! thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/myBLUEjeansIStight/characters

1. How are you getting Power Charges? You should have at least 6 up at all times, but i don't see anything on your character that gives you power charges. You should have at least 95% critical strike chance with all charges up.

2. The Tool-tip is not your real DPS. It's only your Average damage "per hit", it does not include things like attack speed, Poison/bleed (and other mechanical buffs/debufs such as the wither totem).

3. You can actually easily fit in Herald of Ash with mana to spare. You can spend one point at the top of the tree to get the "Reduced Mana Reservation" node, and you can also pick up an extra jewel slot (top of the tree) and use conqueror's efficiency unique jewel.

4. You are also missing Toxic Delivery which is a huge damage boost (ascendancy point).

5. I would also pick up the "Unatural Calm" and "Foresight" nodes for a lot more ES.

6. Your rings could use the implicit increased global critical chance (or you can use jewels to satisfy any requirements). I would recommend getting a voidheart ring eventually to increase the probability of causing poison/bleed drastically.

Other than that your build is good, you just have to keep in mind that this is a progression game and your build will get better and better as you fine tune it.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
hello all. This char. my first char. on poe.
So in the beginning i choose this build but it's really expensive.
After that i choose my own way.So i need suggestion for my build.
i wanna still your build.It's look amazing.But right now what can i do for my little assassin.
Specially passive tree and more res. My first job , getting a new claw. (Rive terror claw)
Thank you!

here is link : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phan1/characters
(PhanXX)
Last edited by Phan1 on Dec 10, 2016, 7:36:47 PM
hey zabosnu whats gbest levels for cwdt and immortal call also what do you do for freeze? is taste of hate enough?
"
Phan1 wrote:
hello all. This char. my first char. on poe.
So in the beginning i choose this build but it's really expensive.
After that i choose my own way.So i need suggestion for my build.
i wanna still your build.It's look amazing.But right now what can i do for my little assassin.
Specially passive tree and more res. My first job , getting a new claw. (Rive terror claw)
Thank you!

here is link : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phan1/characters
(PhanXX)

Your character page is private, can you make it public? Or simply link all of your gear/tree on this forum.

"
bladeofurry wrote:
hey zabosnu whats gbest levels for cwdt and immortal call also what do you do for freeze? is taste of hate enough?

It really depends on your total amount of effective HP (or ES). Right now, I'm using a level 11 CWDT jewel (level 1 immortal call). You can test it out and see which level works best for you.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 10, 2016, 8:31:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info