[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Lawyne wrote:
anyone can tell me how to stream without lagging or is it just my old hdd? -.-
Î've been using OBS Studio

anyway, watch this :D

MELTED. Nice one mate
total attack speed 17% and im selling it but dont know how much its worth..? iknow its good for the build but i need to improve my other gear first.
Could you please check what goes wrong with my character? i can only reach about 50k dps with all the buffs and flasks. i am currently 92 missing true stike, 2 critical stike chance and 2 jewel sockets. Thank you very much.
question about Scourge claw,

when DW, it increases your global damage by 140% when you hit.
This increases your physical damage by 140%.

Now let's say I use hatred, i gain 36% of phy as cold. Will the resulting cold damage again be boosted by the claws' 140% increase damage?
"
goujiexu3 wrote:
Could you please check what goes wrong with my character? i can only reach about 50k dps with all the buffs and flasks. i am currently 92 missing true stike, 2 critical stike chance and 2 jewel sockets. Thank you very much.

Is that 50k already with concentrated effect?
How could we check properly when your character is set to private?

All I can see here is one weak Scourge claw, weak ring and amulet, and jewels.
You could try to slam flat phys on the ring, or buy better stuff if it failed.

I can offer with a small discount those

And with lvl 92 u can easily have 5 jewels, well, you should have. There should be 3 good damage mods tho, over all it should be more powerful than with 2 jewels missing.
Also did u use your mapping flasks for tooltip hunting?
I'd swap in Sin's Rebirth for Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar for the Sulphur Flask if you want to kill the Shaper or see ur max tooltip dps.
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Hi there, exiles :)

Amazin build this one.

Im finally that far that i have almost the complete build (with Skyforth)

In the buildguide were an LL-Version in the beginning, but it dissapeared after a while.

I only use this build because i want to learn about the game mechanics. (Never beat T15 Maps before. *cough)

Is there a chance that it is posted it elsewhere?
I want to learn how to use LowLifeVsion (with Shav's) with this build.

Would be much appreciated. :)

Have fun you all.

CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
"
Vaal Pact

This keystone will no longer affect Energy Shield in any way. It will only apply to Life Leeched. This is because the higher effective health pool provided by Energy Shield trivialized some encounters where Vaal Pact let you restore all of your pool in under a second, if your damage was sufficient.

RIP :'(
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Vaal Pact

This keystone will no longer affect Energy Shield in any way. It will only apply to Life Leeched. This is because the higher effective health pool provided by Energy Shield trivialized some encounters where Vaal Pact let you restore all of your pool in under a second, if your damage was sufficient.

So no more Scourge CI build for Clawflurry? :(
"
kurimaw666 wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Vaal Pact

So no more Scourge CI build for Clawflurry? :(

Please wait until beta testing. I'll update the guide accordingly.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Please wait until beta testing. I'll update the guide accordingly.

Thank you Unchained! I love this build a lot and I'm so sad with the nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info