[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

any changes to the guide with 2.5?
"
lambrioza wrote:
Can you post ascendancy tree points?

I'm not sure that I understand your question. The passive tree has the ascendancy tree included.

"
khammul87 wrote:
Hi bro,
i love your build,
can you do a leveling guide?
im not a long time poe player and idk how to do very good.
thanks a lot for your job.

PD: ascendacy points too plz.

I usually level up with essence drain/contagion then convert into the build at like level 70+. For key nodes, focus on getting Vaal Pact first. After that go up the tree toward CI, if you have enough ES gear then go CI and get Ghost Reaver as well.

"
tobes111 wrote:
"
petxa wrote:
Hey! Raider ascendancy class was incredible buffed (damage has to be huge), could it work with your build ? I mean choose Raider instead of Assasins.
Thank you.

raider might be stronger

Shadow Assassin is still the best class for this build, it will yield much more damage.

"
Meatshield93 wrote:
Approximately how much damage would I lose if I used ES helm + shield? A boss run video of you swapping either of them out would be great :)

You would lose the dual wielding bonus, which means you would have to respec the tree a bit (take out dual wielding nodes and swap them out for comparable ones). Going CI Shaddow Assassin should give you at least 8000+ ES while dual wielding (you can also use an ES helm instead to get even more ES).

"
MadLaneX wrote:
Hello, how good would this build be to start next league? i was thinking of doing blade vortex but at same time wanted to try this so much, so is this good as a first build?

Thanks in advance

Yes, this will be a really good build this coming league. It's very powerful and flexible.

"
iDeeps wrote:
Pre=scourge weapons ? starting a new league as this build looks to be on the horizon but could be a week or so before weapons will be obtainable depending on how many people rush guardians, what do you suggest to use before scourge?

Highest DPS claws you can get as you level up (rare or unique). You could even use daggers (with a slightly different tree) and then respect into claws at a later level.

"
Kokuyo wrote:
Would love leveling trees for this build. Is it viable as a first build in the upcoming league?

If i have time, i'll put them in. Build is very viable. Make sure to go Scourge Claws end-game.

"
joshyburger33 wrote:
any changes to the guide with 2.5?

At this time no, it is optimal as it is.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 30, 2016, 8:31:39 PM
Just tested single scourge with crown of eyes and a 60% spell ES shield.
did this also low life mode not only ci. Ci DPS same, but way higher ES.
low Life better dps, better ES. What u think?

Greet
Why not minion damage support? Its 50% more damage and its supposed to double dip poison with the claw right?
Also its blue socket so good for your vaal regalia
Last edited by icucicu117 on Nov 30, 2016, 8:29:16 PM
"
veritaserum wrote:
Just tested single scourge with crown of eyes and a 60% spell ES shield.
did this also low life mode not only ci. Ci DPS same, but way higher ES.
low Life better dps, better ES. What u think?

Greet

CI will yield more damage and more es (if using the setup in the guide).

"
icucicu117 wrote:
Why not minion damage support? Its 50% more damage and its supposed to double dip poison with the claw right?

The minion support gem ONLY applies to skill gems with the MINION tag. It will not apply to your character's attack skill (BF) because it doesn't have the MINION tag on it.

Even if it magically did apply, it still would not work because the Scourge claws explicitly state "Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you" (not MORE multipliers).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 30, 2016, 8:35:15 PM
"

"
icucicu117 wrote:

The minion support gem ONLY applies to skill gems with the MINION tag. It will not apply to your character's attack skill (BF) because it doesn't have the MINION tag on it.

Even if it magically did apply, it still would not work because the Scourge claws explicitly state "Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you" (not MORE multipliers).

Got it, thanks
Last edited by icucicu117 on Nov 30, 2016, 8:41:45 PM
"
I usually level up with essence drain/contagion then convert into the build at like level 70+.

since you are awsering stuff i will take the chance to ask, why can't i use Blade Flurry to level up? i was thinking Freezing Pulse till i get the Blade Flurry gem, could you tell me if that would be also good? with dual dagger till i get the 2x claws
"
MadLaneX wrote:
"
I usually level up with essence drain/contagion then convert into the build at like level 70+.

since you are awsering stuff i will take the chance to ask, why can't i use Blade Flurry to level up? i was thinking Freezing Pulse till i get the Blade Flurry gem, could you tell me if that would be also good? with dual dagger till i get the 2x claws

You can definitely use blade flurry to level up, it's actually a really good leveling up skill (simply use the highest DPS claws as you level (rare or unique) until you get scourge). I was speaking generally in regard to essence drain, its a staple go to leveling up setup for me.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 30, 2016, 10:24:00 PM
So, let's play with the thought that I have enough ex to build any version of this build (CI or LowLife), which one is actually the strongest in your eyes? Not sure which one I should go for.
Any chance we can get some leveling trees? :D I really want to use this build for league start but not sure best way to level up with it.

Ty for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info