[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hey there,

Thanks for the build!

I would appreciate it if you could check my gear & tell me if anything needs upgrading? I feel like there would be no way I would be hitting even remotely close to 100k even if i continued to level

(Gems are a mess + im probably going to replace the left scourge & a few jewels were used to hit the str, dex & res requirements & obviously i will be getting rid of the quicksilver flask xd)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ollypayy/characters

Thanks!
Last edited by Ollypayy on Feb 23, 2017, 9:21:17 AM
"
DerMannheimer wrote:
Do you think this one is still worth playing and powerful enough since i found this in the notes:

"
A damage reduction has been applied to one skill that dealt significantly more damage than other skills of its type, especially after one handed weapon changes.
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

"
Daggers now have a lower implicit value. This will also apply to already-existing dagger implicits. Previously daggers granted 40%, 60% or 80% increased critical chance. These values have been changed to 30%, 40% and 50%. This is to reduce the impact specific base types had on weapon choices, and lower the power of the standout critical caster weapon base type.

"
Leech effects in the Shadow area of the tree now leech from all attack damage, not just physical attack damage.

This build does not use any daggers. Any nerfs to daggers will not impact this build. Since claws are getting buffed, my belief is that (even with BF nerf) that the overall damage will be higher. However, we should wait for the patch notes to find out for sure.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 23, 2017, 8:12:27 PM
"
kushorange wrote:
or

I bought some cheap curse on hit gloves yesterday to try out. I still need to color and link them correctly.

Going to test if its worth it, and then try to get some GG ones.

It frees up a flask slot if using Witchfire brew. It is more consistant that cwdt, and it doesn't reserve mana like a blasphemy setup.

Overall pretty good, you lose a glove enchant and they can be expensive for good ones.

Anyone have any input on this?

Nice gloves. Whether they're worth using depends on your current DPS and what content you like to focus on. A big thing is that the gloves proc a level 12 curse versus 20 to 21 through other means. Reasons to use the curse on hit gloves
  • You have dual curse and have another way to proc temp chains.
  • Your DPS isn't high enough to oneshot blue packs in maps without the auto-curse.
  • You're having trouble sustaining witchfire on bosses.
  • You like to farm bosses that are too aggressive and fast for orb of storm cursing, e.g. turbo Phoenix.
  • You love farming Chayula breaches and want to use Sin's Rebirth instead of Witchfire (since breaches are too fast for orb of storms).

If you have good DPS then you shouldn't need any curses on trash mobs and you just need a curse for bosses. If you have Skyforth, the best setup is Sin's Rebirth (not a curse) instead of Witchfire Brew and Orb of Storms + CoH + Vulnerability. Use OoS when the boss is in chit chat mode or paused. There are very few bosses that are so aggressive that there's no time for this. If you don't have Skyforth, it may be a bit trickier to fit in PCoC and CoH with OoS, so that might sway things back to using the gloves.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
Ollypayy wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks for the build!

I would appreciate it if you could check my gear & tell me if anything needs upgrading? I feel like there would be no way I would be hitting even remotely close to 100k even if i continued to level

(Gems are a mess + im probably going to replace the left scourge & a few jewels were used to hit the str, dex & res requirements & obviously i will be getting rid of the quicksilver flask xd)

Thanks!

Hello my friend. Here are some things to improve on (in no particular order):

1. As you said, your gems need levels and quality.
2. You need to have hatred, discipline, and herald of ash up at the same time. Your enlighten should be at least level 3 (lvl 4 recommended).
3. Your wither setup is missing a spell totem.
4. Your rare ring should focus physical damage to attacks.
5. You can double your damage by using the Abyssus helmet (multiplier + huge flat physical damage to attacks).
6. Why do you have a life flask?
7. You must get the last power charge on the tree near Ghost Reaver. Power charges are extremely important.
8. Make sure you finish your uber lab and get Toxic Delivery (extremely important).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 24, 2017, 6:02:05 AM
"
"
Ollypayy wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks for the build!

Thanks!

Hello my friend. Here are some things to improve on (in no particular order):

1. As you said, your gems need levels and quality.
2. You need to have hatred, discipline, and herald of ash up at the same time. Your enlighten should be at least level 3 (lvl 4 recommended).
3. Your wither setup is missing a spell totem.
4. Your rare ring should focus physical damage to attacks.
5. You can double your damage by using the Abyssus helmet (multiplier + huge flat physical damage to attacks).
6. Why do you have a life flask?
7. You must get the last power charge on the tree near Ghost Reaver. Power charges are extremely important.
8. Make sure you finish your uber lab and get Toxic Delivery (extremely important).

Thanks for the detailed reply

I've got a level 3 enlighten now, although i'm having a bit of a mana reservation problem (22mana left), i'm guessing that it won't be as big of an issue as I start to fill out my tree?

Also, I had a life flask because it just so happened to have freeze immunity which I needed for what I was doing at the time xD

-edit-
Got lucky with a vaal on enlighten & got level 4

Highest dps i've hit was 55.1k :S with conc
Last edited by Ollypayy on Feb 25, 2017, 5:30:54 AM

WTF?!!
"
MonkeySuicide wrote:

WTF?!!

Nice lv
how ur so low
see my

with dying sun XD!
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Feb 24, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
@unchained

So wither for more defensive or Warchief ?

Tested with abyssus 6 powercharge
taste of hate
Aztir flask
Lion roar
blood rage

i got 91k damage
ok nvm
found a new solution
use dying sun to boost more !

new tips 121k
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Feb 24, 2017, 11:48:25 PM
Would it be stupid to start next season with this build?
"
"
MonkeySuicide wrote:

WTF?!!

Nice lv
how ur so low
see my

with dying sun XD!

121k Default attack damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type