[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Keussef wrote:
I spend maybe 20/25ex actually for this build ( 10ex for the 400+ helmet and 8 for 6L Regalia )...

I've only spent about 4 ex total in HardCore (did all the end-game bosses). Of course, I ended up dying because the game froze and I couldn't move for 5+ seconds.

People also seem to forget that "crafting" is actually a very good way (if done properly) to create great gear and at the same time make currency.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Keussef wrote:
HI

Thanks for advice. So, i buy some new stuff, who helping a lot. Now, i'm over 9K shield, and i dont need the accuracy support gem anymore.

I try to put Fortify on Whirling Blade, but i think i prefer to keep it on the main skill, because is hard to keep fortify all the time ( I always forget to use Whirling blade in front of mob, just for having fortify ). But doesn't matter, it's cool like this.

I delete Blaspheme with Assassin's Mark for Hatred, and the difference is awesome. I dont know why i dont try this before.

Assassin's Mark on CwDT doesn't work great, but doesn't matter, with the passive Unstable Infusion ( 10% to gain a PC on non critical hit ), it's enough to stay full charge close to all the time.

i still die sometimes, but now it's rare, i can probably go to the next lvl without a lot of problem.

Now i prefere to do map T12/15 for practice and leveling. I will try gardian/shaper later.

Thanks a lot for helping ! :)

I see in your profil you dont have a Voidheart. The passive Noxious Strike is enough for bleeding/poison ?

I don't use voidheart, I carry it with me incase I need for certain bosses but I find I rarely do. I prefer the more ES, Accuracy, Res, Flat physical a steel ring gives me. It makes the build more bleed focused than poison but the poison is still there.

Also the MORE modifier on Melee damage on Full life or the Melee damage gems is way better than the INCREASED damage on fortify. So that will be a significant damage decrease by going with fortify over one of these two gems.

With this build your damage is also your offense, because you rely so much on leech and facetanking.

I'd really try to learn to use whirling blades with fortify instead. If you 20 quality fortify the duration is very long, and whirling blades through the boss works amazingly well to dodge their skillshots. Especially with Shaper and guardians. For the regular mobs, fortify really isn't that necessary.

Just my opinion though, always play the way you want to and make your build to suit your personal playstyle.
Last edited by kushorange on Feb 20, 2017, 11:55:32 AM
Hi Guys,

Just looking for a little advice as to what I should be focusing on next with my character.

Any input is appreciated.

"
Kinetzuo wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just looking for a little advice as to what I should be focusing on next with my character.

You need to link your Gear or atleast make it so people can see your character . Otherwise we cant help you.
or

I bought some cheap curse on hit gloves yesterday to try out. I still need to color and link them correctly.

Going to test if its worth it, and then try to get some GG ones.

It frees up a flask slot if using Witchfire brew. It is more consistant that cwdt, and it doesn't reserve mana like a blasphemy setup.

Overall pretty good, you lose a glove enchant and they can be expensive for good ones.

Anyone have any input on this?
"
ApollonOne wrote:
"
Kinetzuo wrote:
Hi Guys,

You need to link your Gear or atleast make it so people can see your character . Otherwise we cant help you.

My apologies, I've set it so people can view now.
Last edited by Kinetzuo on Feb 21, 2017, 3:09:42 PM
NO Q
Last edited by Garethaw on Feb 21, 2017, 5:06:23 PM
i think that build es buffed in the 2.6 (depend of the bladflurry nerf).
its that true ?
"
cronolumme wrote:
i think that build es buffed in the 2.6 (depend of the bladflurry nerf).
its that true ?

I believe it will be an overall buff to this build. However, we still have to wait for the final patch release notes and I will update the build accordingly.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Do you think this one is still worth playing and powerful enough since i found this in the notes:

"
A damage reduction has been applied to one skill that dealt significantly more damage than other skills of its type, especially after one handed weapon changes.
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

"
Daggers now have a lower implicit value. This will also apply to already-existing dagger implicits. Previously daggers granted 40%, 60% or 80% increased critical chance. These values have been changed to 30%, 40% and 50%. This is to reduce the impact specific base types had on weapon choices, and lower the power of the standout critical caster weapon base type.

"
Leech effects in the Shadow area of the tree now leech from all attack damage, not just physical attack damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info