[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
"
Premotheus33 wrote:
Could you give the build for LL version beacause i tried to follow your build and as im not using skyforth now im stuck

gems and tree please

what are you using for life reservation

The LL version is in the guide (tree and gear).

Can you check my build, shashow i followed what you said but there are problem bc i never reserve life
"
Premotheus310 wrote:
"
"
Premotheus33 wrote:
Could you give the build for LL version beacause i tried to follow your build and as im not using skyforth now im stuck

gems and tree please

what are you using for life reservation

The LL version is in the guide (tree and gear).

Can you check my build, shashow i followed what you said but there are problem bc i never reserve life

Of course, but first you will need to make your character screen public or post all of your gear and tree in this forum.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"

Of course, but first you will need to make your character screen public or post all of your gear and tree in this forum.

I set it public
Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAQ5ID6sPxBEvEVARlhXtFf0WvxmKGo8bJSL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCi4INbk7fD1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTLNSU1S9XEBd8l9qZK9qjGvbbAttGW1sb1dwUnX9f8aCU4RvijiMC42Bj8GP-pMnlouXlZf0oqOi2acrsNi0xbVIuMq5fMGgwcXDOsgUz-nQ0NW51gfXz9lb2-fi1ekC62PsGOyw7UHviPDV9W_22vk3-wk=

Need help pls !

I dont know what are the gems links for LL version when you dont have skyforth.... I dont know if the tree is correct...

I only have 4k ES....

Damage is good i did easily a T11 map even i dont have my ascendancy & i dont know the purpose of these power charge

Last edited by Premotheus310 on Feb 3, 2017, 2:18:58 PM
Hi guys,

I just did my first hydra ever,

got one death because I was too greedy for the last hit to kill her :) I just have to dodge one more time and it will be deathless.

the fight was quite simple, the difficulty comes to dodge things.

I replace the voidheart with a crafted steel ring (nothing crazy, I just alt for phys damage roll and put some accuracy on it)

I also replace my witchfire brew with a taste of hate, and I put a vessel of vinktar (phy to lightning one) in place of my bleeding flask.

Thanks Caturai for this build !
this is my best build ever always got bored of game cos of build but this was the most fun and the least deathed build i ever tried, its cos of this build i'm still playing the game.

ty for the build man.

i just got a little question is vaal disciplen suppose to be casted manually? cos cast when damage taken not effecting it at all and its higher lvl than the vaal gem i'm not sure if its just me or i'm missing something. i looked through your videos i didn't see you using the skill of vaal disciplen
Hi!

I have a dumb question. From where comes your chaos damage?
Hey, Love the build so far. I just have one problem I have mana issue on single target in a longer fight. How do you guys sustain it ? Currently running Discipline, Hatred, Herald of Ash with Enlighten lvl 4 + 4% reduced mana reserved + 2% mana reserved jewel.
I can't understand why my build has far less damage on tooltip than yours. Seriously, I have like, 4k. I think I need some help haha
I'm trying this build too and have a lot of fun! but I've got a question, Still Voidheart Iron Ring viable after nerf? The chance poison/bleed still doing that dps (Or near that)???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info