[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

strange, i tried your same build, with same tree and core gear. I have skyfourth, dual scourge, abyssus, same tree, similar jewels. amulet and rings are slightly different, but tooltip is 13k, missing some zeroes bro. Uh, why such a big difference? I don't think the rings and amulet should make THAT big of a tooltip difference.

You using a different client or something? Maybe in a different country?
"
iMythic wrote:
My bladefurry damage is only showing 4.2k unbuffed is it supposed to be that low?

Can you please post your full gear and tree? This way we can help pinpoint the issues and possible improvements.

"
strange, i tried your same build, with same tree and core gear. I have skyfourth, dual scourge, abyssus, same tree, similar jewels. amulet and rings are slightly different, but tooltip is 13k, missing some zeroes bro. Uh, why such a big difference? I don't think the rings and amulet should make THAT big of a tooltip difference.

You using a different client or something? Maybe in a different country?

Please post your full gear (including flasks) and tree. Others have reached 100k+ in this thread as well after gear/tree improvements, so it is definitely doable if properly done.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 2, 2017, 7:28:05 PM
only thing missing is that sins flask and voidheart, i'd imagine voidheart won't make much difference tooltip wise for an assassin. but you can check my assassin character named 'Ballistic' under my profile.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Feb 2, 2017, 11:16:14 PM
"
only thing missing is that sins flask and voidheart, i'd imagine voidheart won't make much difference tooltip wise for an assassin. but you can check my assassin character named 'Ballistic' under my profile.

I took a look at your character, here are some things to improve on:

1. Your links are quite different. I recommend having Discipline/Hatred/HoA/Enlighten in a four link.

2. Instead of using two curses on blasphemy I recommend getting a witchfire brew flask. This will give you a level 21 Vulnerability curse and up to 70% increased damage over time.

3. In your 6-link you are using Fortify, which is perfectly fine. However, you lose a huge damage multiplier (conc-effect for bosses, or Inc. AoE for mapping).

4. You are using two Ming's Heart rings which I don't recommend. You would want to get rings (i.e. steel rings and/or voidheart) that add physical damage to attacks which will scale everything else.

5. Your amulet is nice, but I'm afraid you don't have enough accuracy on the rest of the gear. It is really important to get as much flat accuracy on gear as possible to maintain 90%+ Chance to hit.

6. Make sure you have enough critical strike chance, properly balanced end-game build will have 95% (with power charges up) or you could use a lucky flask (the flask won't be reflected in the tool-tip).

How you skill your tree will heavily depend on the gear that you have. Hope this helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 3, 2017, 1:36:53 AM
Hi! I was trying something similar to this build, except I've tried to make it life based, but get a lot more leech. I've taken life points in scion area, then headed up to the bottom "vampirism" and more life/dualwield/armour/evasion nodes from duelist area.

It wass ok until yellow t12-t13 maps... now I have ~4770 hp, some es (~500) and massive leech (like 7.4% total). Using one scourge and one rare claw withh phys dps ~10% greater than scourge, and 5L belly of the beast. Resists are maxed except chaos and I can't stop dying in rare t12-t13 maps so I'm disappointed :-)

As I understand by now there is basically nothing to protect you from big ele spell hits. For example "death and taxes" boss takes me out with several hits of his "ice nova" or with one flameblast if my hp isn't at 100%. Ok I can dodge flameblast by moving, buf ice nova has a hell big radius so almost impossible to dodge. As I understand there are only 2 things that we can do to mitigate this kind of damage:
- A LOT of life or es. But it's not really possible for shadow to get that much hp. So, es?
- Block+spellblock. But it seems impossible for shadow, especially dualwield shadow, to get any sufficient block% and spellblock. The only viable option is Duelist with hus "100% of block applies to spells"

Everything else like armour, evasion and dodge seems to not protect you at all.

So, my question us - am I struggling to survive because trying to make this build life based is a mistake? Should I just take 30-40 regrets and fully respec it to CI? Will it make a difference for me or I just don't understand something else? How much ES is it possible to get with ci and +-cheap gear?
"
JazzRadio wrote:
Hey caturai, homoseks here. Having proplum with ze dps. Could you czech it out;

Tree;
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQEJB5kNfA5ID6sQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8ZihqPGyUgbiL0JIsqCyo4Kwosvy4IM
jI1uT1fRPtHBklRSbFLHEuuTC1MjkyzUDBSU1S9VmNZ8FxAXGtd8l9qY0NkCWqMa9tsCGwLbRltN21sb1d
wUnX9eBl_xoJThEiEb4SihMWGrowLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvotmnK6yYsNi0DLTFtUi42bl8vG--isGgwcXDOsNtyBTK08_p0B_Q0NW51gfXz9lb2YbbXtvn3Uji1ekC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_ba99f5N_sJ_WA=

Mapping Gear(HH no mods-6PC+3FC+BR+Flasks) /7RbWjBN
Spoiler

Boss Gear(6PC+3FC+BR+Flasks) /PyGRHHq
Spoiler

See you in strum xx

@zabosnu
Last edited by JazzRadio on Feb 3, 2017, 6:35:34 AM
"
Rithy58 wrote:

Low rolled claws.
5-link chest.
No doyani's for 30% more physical damage
No flat physical damage on any item (even voidheart lol)
etc

yeah you are not gonna see 100k+ tooltip anytime soon lol
Last edited by kushorange on Feb 3, 2017, 11:31:28 AM
Could you give the build for LL version beacause i tried to follow your build and as im not using skyforth now im stuck

gems and tree please

what are you using for life reservation
Last edited by Premotheus33 on Feb 3, 2017, 12:00:34 PM
"
Premotheus33 wrote:
Could you give the build for LL version beacause i tried to follow your build and as im not using skyforth now im stuck

gems and tree please

what are you using for life reservation

The LL version is in the guide (tree and gear).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info