[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

I understand that tooltip is not altered by aps and know that my actually dps is still pretty absurd. However, I can definitely see some QoL differences in your videos where your spending a little less time on every rarity of mob than me--this makes a huge difference hovering just over 7k ES. Your post only shows three flasks that would actually effect tooltip, so I don't see how that would have any impact on this test.

I really don't imagine 200 more accuracy or 3% more dmg from a lvl 20 warchief is going to raise my physical dmg by about 25% but maybe?

I am working on a steel ring swap but need to get a pretty perfect one hat I can craft crit chance on--that's going to take a while.

In general though, I'm just looking at my gear compared to your posted gear and not seeing where the difference is really (not a 25% more difference). Unless your tooltip gear was vastly better than the posted gear. My tree should actually give me more increases dmg than yours so idk.
Right now I wondering - where did I losе the passive skill point. Could some1 look at tell me ?
Got 115 out of 116 ops points. Done all the quests. Bandits are - kill-attackspeed-power charge, Am I missing smth? for real. This question is threatening me
Last edited by iwonderwice on Jan 17, 2017, 12:06:50 PM
"
iwonderwice wrote:
Right now I wondering - where did I losе the passive skill point. Could some1 look at tell me ?
Got 115 out of 116 ops points. Done all the quests. Bandits are - kill-attackspeed-power charge, Am I missing smth? for real. This question is threatening me

In game chat you can type: /passives

you will see all points you have and where they come from.
You have 21 points from quests rewards
TY Mate ! U helped me a lot. I found the lost point. Now can rest.
I just switched over to this build, and am having some trouble. First of all, I cannot go Ash + Hatred + Dsicipline, as I do not have Skyforth. Will a lvl 3 Enlighten fix that, or do I need a lvl 4? I have 2 now. Can someone take a look at gear as well, and see where I should be looking to? I know this is abit squisher than my earlier build, but I feel I am missing something...

Cannot afford Skyforth, hence the Eye.
"
KasperBN wrote:
I just switched over to this build, and am having some trouble. First of all, I cannot go Ash + Hatred + Dsicipline, as I do not have Skyforth. Will a lvl 3 Enlighten fix that, or do I need a lvl 4? I have 2 now. Can someone take a look at gear as well, and see where I should be looking to? I know this is abit squisher than my earlier build, but I feel I am missing something...

Divine or buy a new helmet to get the that increased dmg lower, swap freeze flask for kiara's to replace that amulet with one that helps with dmg/res/ES, you need at least 750-800 accuracy on your gloves/amulet/rare ring to be healthy, then obviously a 6link.

You need at least 14% reduced mana reserve total to run all three auras comfortably.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:

Divine or buy a new helmet to get the that increased dmg lower, swap freeze flask for kiara's to replace that amulet with one that helps with dmg/res/ES, you need at least 750-800 accuracy on your gloves/amulet/rare ring to be healthy, then obviously a 6link.

You need at least 14% reduced mana reserve total to run all three auras comfortably.

Felt I was lacking abit of survivability so for now, running this one

I got myself Kiara´s and a
to help with ES and Damage.

Starting to run low on funds, only a few exalts left. Would it be worth investing in a level 3 enlighten to comfortably run all 3 auras? My own enlighten is currently 50% into level 2
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:

These are all the jewels I use in my tree:

It's the mirrored gear he doesn't link. Look at the videos where he uses it. Several mirrored items in the build.

Where do you get the 6th jewel slot on lv 93? Did you made a change in the tree?
Hey just wanted to thank you for the guide ask what skills/items do you level with and when do you switch to ci? I just started playing ftom scratch after a pause so Im a bit behind on the norm when iy comes to that.
IGN: Interloper
Hi,

I sold all of my gear on all of my characters to start this build. Not enough budget for Skyforth. Could anyone give me a comprehensive list of things I need to upgrade. I know I need the following:

1. Upgrade my gems to 20/20 and go for 20/21 if possible

2. Get Skyforth

3. Get a few more levels (1 more level for 6th power charge)

My Gear Below:

Thanks!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info