[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hello,

I am actually leveling my char "following" this build, but I want to know what is more important atm, should I focus attack speed (Dark arts & Harrier) or should I go for power charges first ? (instability & infused)

Thanks
Don't bother with power charges until you can generate them.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:

Thank you for your answer but I don't understand, I do generate them actualy.
"
aRfeiz wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:

Ok, just looked at your tree. I think you should not go to harrier if you are already up there--only way I would go to harrier is if you have a really good jewel to put in the node just past it and can get there too. The original tree does not call for harrier. I went there, but I'm not going to unnatural calm or dark arts (yet anyway). I don't think it would not be good to try for both of those.

In terms of power charges, it's hard to say IMO at lvl 77. Honestly, you're still leveling. My personal opinion (maybe not a good one though) is that, depending on the map tiers you are in and your survivability, you should spec out of unnatural calm and take either dark arts or--if you have a really really good jewel--harrier for the time being.

Or, you could spec out and get both power charges, harrier, and one of the crit nodes in the magpie cluster as an interim option to higher levels. I would be tempted to do that personally in fact. Especially if you could get 30-55% more crit on your gear. Could probably get close to crit capped then.
Last edited by AHAB_10 on Jan 16, 2017, 10:27:57 PM
Your ES is going to be terribly low though. Please take my suggestion as a very risky option depending on your skill level. If you could get about 250-300 more flat ES on your gear and some %ES rolls on jewelry, I wouldn't hesitate suggesting the above, but you're probably in lower tier maps where incoming dmg isn't excessively horrible either.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
aRfeiz wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:

Ok, just looked at your tree. I think you should not go to harrier if you are already up there--only way I would go to harrier is if you have a really good jewel to put in the node just past it and can get there too. The original tree does not call for harrier. I went there, but I'm not going to unnatural calm or dark arts (yet anyway). I don't think it would not be good to try for both of those.

In terms of power charges, it's hard to say IMO at lvl 77. Honestly, you're still leveling. My personal opinion (maybe not a good one though) is that, depending on the map tiers you are in and your survivability, you should spec out of unnatural calm and take either dark arts or--if you have a really really good jewel--harrier for the time being.

Or, you could spec out and get both power charges, harrier, and one of the crit nodes in the magpie cluster as an interim option to higher levels. I would be tempted to do that personally in fact. Especially if you could get 30-55% more crit on your gear. Could probably get close to crit capped then.

I am still pretty new in this game, don't have any good jewel unfortunately.
I actually need unnatural calm because I am very squishy atm, I will maybe unlearn it later.
Was just thinking where to go in the tree, in the post #1 the OP said the attack speed is highest priority, that's why I wanted to go dark arts or harrier.

I think I can get some ES if I change my gloves, those suck hard... Is it good to go to go dark arts + harrier if I get more ES and unlearn unnaturel calm ?
Last edited by aRfeiz on Jan 16, 2017, 10:42:50 PM
doesnt seem like you have much ele resist in the items how are you surviving is it the life leech?
If someone could look at my gear and tell me what im doing wrong because i can do like 4/5 of the breach lords, uber lab, normal apex only attempted Hydra and get it to like 5-10%.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
I want to preface this with a HUGE thanks to Zabosnu for this build guide. It's a terribly fun build (though a little frustrating at times due to my squishiness and not-great skill :). But I thought it would be informative to provide the following info as so many people are trying to reach the dps numbers in post #1 here.

This is the very best DPS I've been able to come up with under the exact same conditions as the original post (I swapped in a level 15 ancestral warchief--15% more melee dmg--where my spell totem gem is in my boots but swapped it back before I linked the gear). I think the most important number to look at is the "Main Hand Physical Damage".

It should be noted that I have modified my tree from the original. My tree ends up with less ES (I've mentioned this a couple of times--can't reach unnatural calm until 95 while also getting all the other dmg nodes). I struck a pre-95 middle-ground with myself to stack dps since ES is already low in an effort to delete as many mobs as possible before they could get to my squishy assassin.

As it is, my tree actually offers more dps and aps. My flat accuracy is about 200 less (still 90% chance to hit) and crit multi is 13% less. Overall, my tree should do more dmg with the same gear or at least be nearly identical based on addition/subtraction offline. (Caveat: I could have done some bad math, but I don't believe I was far enough off to account for the following.)

My gear is mostly quite similar so far as I can tell (not positive about jewels), but I'm still falling short of that original tooltip by 1450-2550 on the min-max numbers respectively.

So, honestly not too sure about how the original tooltip was reached at this point--I've tried pretty hard. It would actually be pretty cool if someone with better POE-math skills than me jumped in and could tell me the deltas that are causing such a difference. It is quite a lot!

Anyway, I'm still pretty much destroying everything in the game, but not quite as fast as the videos on the build intro.

Gear for reaching the numbers below:

These are all the jewels I use in my tree:

It's the mirrored gear he doesn't link. Look at the videos where he uses it. Several mirrored items in the build.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
I want to preface this with a HUGE thanks to Zabosnu for this build guide. It's a terribly fun build (though a little frustrating at times due to my squishiness and not-great skill :). But I thought it would be informative to provide the following info as so many people are trying to reach the dps numbers in post #1 here.

This is the very best DPS I've been able to come up with under the exact same conditions as the original post (I swapped in a level 15 ancestral warchief--15% more melee dmg--where my spell totem gem is in my boots but swapped it back before I linked the gear). I think the most important number to look at is the "Main Hand Physical Damage".

It should be noted that I have modified my tree from the original. My tree ends up with less ES (I've mentioned this a couple of times--can't reach unnatural calm until 95 while also getting all the other dmg nodes). I struck a pre-95 middle-ground with myself to stack dps since ES is already low in an effort to delete as many mobs as possible before they could get to my squishy assassin.

As it is, my tree actually offers more dps and aps. My flat accuracy is about 200 less (still 90% chance to hit) and crit multi is 13% less. Overall, my tree should do more dmg with the same gear or at least be nearly identical based on addition/subtraction offline. (Caveat: I could have done some bad math, but I don't believe I was far enough off to account for the following.)

My gear is mostly quite similar so far as I can tell (not positive about jewels), but I'm still falling short of that original tooltip by 1450-2550 on the min-max numbers respectively.

So, honestly not too sure about how the original tooltip was reached at this point--I've tried pretty hard. It would actually be pretty cool if someone with better POE-math skills than me jumped in and could tell me the deltas that are causing such a difference. It is quite a lot!

Anyway, I'm still pretty much destroying everything in the game, but not quite as fast as the videos on the build intro.

Gear for reaching the numbers below:

These are all the jewels I use in my tree:

My tool tip is actually over 123k now (there is always room for improvement).

Don't forget that your accuracy is lower than mine, accuracy directly affects the tool-tip number. I was using 4 damage flasks as well, you only use 3. Keep in mind that attack speed is NOT calculated in the tool-tip, so it doesn't matter if you have 9999999% increased attack speed or just 1%. I used a max level warchief totem (1.18% multiplier) as well, all these differences add up and can have a drastic impact on the tool-tip.

You can also use a steel ring to increase your tool-tip. However, ask yourself if you want to min-max the tool-tip or the actual damage output? There can be cases where one player's tool-tip is lower than another player's, however, the player with the lower tool-tip can do more real overall damage output.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 17, 2017, 3:24:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info