[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
lunarktvp wrote:
Hi i'm trying to make this build , my dmg are good ,around 20k avg dmg , but i can't facetank , one hit from any boss are hit kill, now i have 4k of hp but without some hp nodes , i cant make uber lab , all traps destroy me, i need help

my gear
Spoiler

my tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAAGAdwFtQ2NES8UIBUgFfYWvxm0Iuoj9iQ3JP0mlSgqKjgs4S2DMHw2PT38RwZHfkp9TZJQR1FHVUtW9VhjXz9f0GBBYeJieWKsY3BlTWyMcFJ1_Xasd-N5aH11feOEb4TZhVKHdonTi0-MNozPjX2Nv46Kkn2XeZfQmG-bap2qo4qnbalurGatjbTFtUi5Pr02vqe_CMEEwuzDOsbYz37TftRC2HbZYdtu2-fcI-DY45_kUeXP51To1uoY6xTrY-4O7w7vevZI9qP3Mvhf_MX_3g==

For uber lab, you can:
"
- use 2 x life flasks for traps (with immune to bleeding, unless you have death's door)

- use 1 quick silver flask so you can run through some trap layout

- keep taste of hate + lion's roar for Izaro (they give you more physical damage reduction)

- switch to Devoto's helm for traps and switch back to Abyssus for Izaro

- Get your physical damage reduction to at least 25% from your gears

- If you are running uber lab for the last 2 points, take out all Izaro's support (e.g. essence, fonts, lieutenants, etc) in phase 1 & 2 so that phase 3 is easier to handle

- use rare gloves that gives you life and resistance instead of Maligaro

- your life is too low, try getting it to 5+ K at least

- respec your "Rite of Ruin" to "Aspect of Carnage", always get Aspect first cos it gives you more damage and heals you better

Aim for Atziri's Acuity gloves in the future as regaining the life regen makes it so much easier to do uber lab.

EDIT: Added ascendancy observations
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 6, 2017, 8:21:22 PM
"
ErotMagnus wrote:
Going double Bino gives me few thousands more DMG

I tested that before. On paper dual Bino gives more DPS but on practice, Bino + Doryani will still kill much faster because Doryani gives too much elemental damage boost.

You can try doing a red map and compare the clearing speed.
"
lunarktvp wrote:
i'm on lv 81 now , my dmg/is to low =( my character name is ExtrupadorDeShaper

http://imgur.com/a/CUJzP

http://imgur.com/a/CUJzP

15K damage per use is not low if that is with Increased Area of Effect gem. :)

Yes it can go higher for certain and that is something you can work on as you progress. To give you an idea, my gears, gem levels, jewels, character level gives me around 37K damage per use (in hideout) with 2 auras + golem using Increased Area of Effect gem.

P.S. This build needs high attack speed and high crit multiplier. Using Bino dagger, 6 APS is a good spot to aim for.
i made some changes on my character , now i have more dmg but i still have low hp , but now with uber lab

Spoiler

give me more tips
"
lunarktvp wrote:
i made some changes on my character , now i have more dmg but i still have low hp , but now with uber lab

Spoiler

give me more tips

Switching to Brightbeak from Doryani should result in a damage drop instead of damage gain. Brightbeak only provides resistance.

Get more levels and get those life nodes. That should help you to get your HP into 5K region.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 7, 2017, 4:42:31 AM
@kira1414, would you be so nice to invest my post too, just before lunarktvp?
You have good observations, maybe you can give me some advice's too.

Thanks a ton! ;)
"
Eisbehr wrote:
@kira1414, would you be so nice to invest my post too, just before lunarktvp?
You have good observations, maybe you can give me some advice's too.

Thanks a ton! ;)

Certainly. You give great advice to fellow mates too. :)

"
Eisbehr wrote:
Could some of you give some tips again please?!

I have a real good damage and have no Problem to run all Maps till T15. Atziri, Vinktar and stuff like this is no problem at all. An I don't die from reflect. So this is fine in general.

But when I try Uber Atziri or Shaper I die like a baby! Could you give me some advices for my char, what could I improve?

Thanks a Lot!

I've opened my characters tab, there you can find "Eisbehr", my BF Char with Skill-Tree and Jewels. Below is my Gear and stuff too.

My Gear

My Flasks

My Offence

My Defence

Your gears are pretty much GG.

Kaom's Roots
I would probably replace Kaom's Roots with rare boots as I feel "Unwavering Stance" isn't really needed. Especially when you do not have the "Iron Reflexes" node. Unwavering is best coupled with "Iron Reflexes" since you can't evade hits, you will want more physical reduction.

Replacing Kaom's roots will also allow you to get more damage focused jewels and regain 4 links.

I would link "Faster Attack Speed" + "Culling Strike" to "Ancestral Warchief". You can place that in Doryani so that Warchief can benefit more from "Element Proliferation".

You can also move Warchief setup to the boots and you can link them with "Melee Physical Damage Support" to make Warchief hit even harder.

Diamond Flask
You are using Bino and with that, your crit chance is capped at 95%. You do not need Diamond flask anymore since you get almost 0 benefit from it. I would replace that with Taste of Hate.

You can move bleed immunity into your life flask.

Accuracy
Your chance to hit is at 78%. I would try to get that to 80+%. For crit based builds, 90% chance to hit is optimal.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 7, 2017, 12:10:44 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
Kaom's Roots
I would probably replace Kaom's Roots with rare boots as I feel "Unwavering Stance" isn't really needed. Especially when you do not have the "Iron Reflexes" node. Unwavering is best coupled with "Iron Reflexes" since you can't evade hits, you will want more physical reduction.

Replacing Kaom's roots will also allow you to get more damage focused jewels and regain 4 links.

I would link "Faster Attack Speed" + "Culling Strike" to "Ancestral Warchief". You can place that in Doryani so that Warchief can benefit more from "Element Proliferation".

You can also move Warchief setup to the boots and you can link them with "Melee Physical Damage Support" to make Warchief hit even harder.

All good points. But itsn't the extra frenzy a nice buff? And I would loose some life as well. I'm only at 5,9k. And as I wrote, I got a problem on high things like uber or shaper. Wouldn't that be an impact again?

"
kira1414 wrote:
Diamond Flask
You are using Bino and with that, your crit chance is capped at 95%. You do not need Diamond flask anymore since you get almost 0 benefit from it. I would replace that with Taste of Hate.

You can move bleed immunity into your life flask.

True! I'm trying to get my hands on an ToH, but the prices are actually to high imo. They hard to become with a high roll. But that is definitely my next thing.

"
kira1414 wrote:
Accuracy
Your chance to hit is at 78%. I would try to get that to 80+%. For crit based builds, 90% chance to hit is optimal.

Good hint! Will try to invest on this.

Thank you very much!
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 7, 2017, 12:46:07 PM
"
Eisbehr wrote:

All good points. But itsn't the extra frenzy a nice buff? And I would loose some life as well. I'm only at 5,9k. And as I wrote, I got a problem on high things like uber or shaper. Wouldn't that be an impact again?

Thank you very much!

You can consider replacing your gold amulet with an amulet that gives you strength + dexterity since strength gives life, and dexterity gives accuracy.

This is what I am using

and it gives me +36 to all attributes which in turn gives me lots of accuracy and life.

You can also consider replacing resist jewels with life % jewels. This way you should be able to gain more life (over 6K) than using Kaom's Roots (I have ~6.3K life without relying on Kaom's Roots).

As to frenzy charges, I don't feel that +1 is necessary but that's just me. ;)
I was just crafting for fun out of boredom due to the massive latency lag I have been getting since last Wednesday and look what I landed myself with:

I will definitely test this dagger out once my latency gets better (already lost 30% experience and don't wanna lose more) but for your info, on paper Bino still beats this new dagger by 4.4K dps.

This is likely due to the fact that my crit chance dropped from 95% to 70.55%.

Given the high damage output and free bleed, I would expect this dagger to perform just as well as Bino, if not better.

EDIT: Got the date wrong.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 9, 2017, 8:44:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info