[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Good build with very high dps but hard to survive with my high ping...

There were Acuity and Death's Door (almost max roll life/str, I've sold Acuity for another cheaper build)
And all jew +7% life, all res, crit chance, a bit atk speed.
Lvl 91, ~5k4 life, 27% phys reduce, claw crit chance ~90%, hit chance ~87%, all res still over cap after Elem Weakness curse in t16 map, BF speed ~7, dmg tooltip ~30k in ho with all aura up and non flask.
Can't do any Guardians deathless...
IGN: Feniksa
"
kira1414 wrote:
I will definitely test this dagger out

Nice dagger, gz. Looking forward for your test! :)

"
DkCf wrote:
Lvl 91, ~5k4 life

Prove me wrong, but 5,4k life, especially with +life% jewels, on level 91 is a bit low, isn't it?

Im running with this - nothing special, killed shaper, but had to play the game not facetank everything im also not using Warcry Ascendancy just one with 100% leech n stuff sometimes I get oneshotted but its my fault. Im not relying on Immortal Call at all.
Can some one help me in a question about this build?

I use assassins mark to give me power charges, mainly,. But i need change my curse gem to Elemental Weakness.

My question is.. how i can get power charges in this build without assassins mark?

Thanks
"

I use assassins mark to give me power charges, mainly,. But i need change my curse gem to Elemental Weakness.

My question is.. how i can get power charges in this build without assassins mark?

Thanks

I went with CWDT lvl 4 - Blade vortex - vortex - power charge on critical

You can switch it to CWDT - GMP - Lightning bolt - PCOC

Switched to

Ramp up is slower but tooltip warrior dps skyrocketed, just sayin

Conc effect hideout buffed:

Last edited by FZKje on Jan 9, 2017, 6:24:36 PM
"
FZKje wrote:
"

Thanks

I went with CWDT lvl 4 - Blade vortex - vortex - power charge on critical

You can switch it to CWDT - GMP - Lightning bolt - PCOC

Switched to

Ramp up is slower but tooltip warrior dps skyrocketed, just sayin

Conc effect hideout buffed:

thanks for answering :)

In this case I have to change my weapons, i use Claw :p... when i change to daggas i go try ur setup.

But...

But what would be the best if you have to choose assasins mark (curse + power charges) or elemental weakeness?

thanks.
Do you not take the leech ascendancy cloaked in savagery?
Hi u have made this build in std since I have most of the item.
Spoiler

Avg dmg is 22K with aura only
Life 5.2K with tabula
Someone can give advice on tree and gear since I don't know this skill. Pretty sure that dmg can be improved even if I one-shot everything in maps
"
maclarca wrote:
Hi u have made this build in std since I have most of the item.
Spoiler

Avg dmg is 22K with aura only
Life 5.2K with tabula
Someone can give advice on tree and gear since I don't know this skill. Pretty sure that dmg can be improved even if I one-shot everything in maps

Switch Death's Hand to Doryani's Scepter. You will gain more damage just doing that.

You can get "Increased Elemental Damage With Weapons" on your rings for more damage.

Get your gems leveled up.

Using Bino, you do not need crit chance on your rings and amulet. You can replace your amulet (keeping Crit Multiplier) and that should give you more toughness and dps too.

Without Lightning Coil, you will be more squishy, get a 6L Lightning Coil next so you can tank better.
"
GGZII wrote:
Do you not take the leech ascendancy cloaked in savagery?

Blade Flurry already does very good damage so you don't really need the extra leech from Cloak in Savagery. Rite of Ruin tend to work better in regular mapping but this is really up to personal choices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info