[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:
Hi u have made this build in std since I have most of the item.
Spoiler

Avg dmg is 22K with aura only
Life 5.2K with tabula
Someone can give advice on tree and gear since I don't know this skill. Pretty sure that dmg can be improved even if I one-shot everything in maps

Switch Death's Hand to Doryani's Scepter. You will gain more damage just doing that.

You can get "Increased Elemental Damage With Weapons" on your rings for more damage.

Get your gems leveled up.

Using Bino, you do not need crit chance on your rings and amulet. You can replace your amulet (keeping Crit Multiplier) and that should give you more toughness and dps too.

Without Lightning Coil, you will be more squishy, get a 6L Lightning Coil next so you can tank better.

Death hand can give me power charge. How can I gain PC with good setup ?
Obviously I have to change rings and amulet but I just made this build in 5 minutes .
I'm thinking about the 6l. Carcass / belly or coil . I don't know especially if coil give - 60 light res.
Last edited by maclarca on Jan 11, 2017, 9:31:37 AM
"
maclarca wrote:

Obviously I have to change rings and amulet but I just made this build in 5 minutes .
I'm thinking about the 6l. Carcass / belly or coil . I don't know especially if coil give - 60 light res.

With Bino dagger, you should already cap at 95% crit chance. You don't benefit from the power charges at all.

Carcass is great for AOE but you get hit harder. As to Belly, it simply inflat your life but you still take more damage. Lightning Coil gives more physical damage mitigation. Capping lightning resist isn't that tough. With the right gears and jewels, you can still get it to 169% with a -60 penalty.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

With Bino dagger, you should already cap at 95% crit chance. You don't benefit from the power charges at all.

Carcass is great for AOE but you get hit harder. As to Belly, it simply inflat your life but you still take more damage. Lightning Coil gives more physical damage mitigation. Capping lightning resist isn't that tough. With the right gears and jewels, you can still get it to 169% with a -60 penalty.

I'll test it
I'm thinking about crafting my own weapon. Should I go for Gemini claw or Ambusher dagger? What's better for the 95+ level character?
IGN: Boyan
"
Boyan wrote:
I'm thinking about crafting my own weapon. Should I go for Gemini claw or Ambusher dagger? What's better for the 95+ level character?

Go for dagger crafting.

There are 3 dagger class that you can consider when it comes to dagger crafting:

- Ambusher (Base values: 1.5 APS, 6.3 Crit, 63 pDPS)
- Ezomyte Dagger (Base values: 1.4 APS, 6.6 Crit, 63 pDPS)
- Imperial Skean (Base values: 1.45 APS, 6.6 Crit, 62.4 pDPS)

hello guys.

so i have been following this guide. and i must say i love it. thanks for making it and thanks for the guide.

Now im wondering.

with hatred and herald aura and lightning golem im up to 27288 damage pr use.

im wondering how i can push that up even more.

This is my gear:

"
chezze wrote:
hello guys.

so i have been following this guide. and i must say i love it. thanks for making it and thanks for the guide.

Now im wondering.

Simply switching to Bino dagger and dagger tree should get your damage over 30K.

"Increased elemental damage with weapon" on rings should push it even higher.

I ended up running with those two, due to high as from first dagger seems like AS is kinda king with Blade Flurry imo, rest of the gear:

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
chezze wrote:
hello guys.

Now im wondering.

Simply switching to Bino dagger and dagger tree should get your damage over 30K.

"Increased elemental damage with weapon" on rings should push it even higher.

Thanks for the answer.
Now i did just try this.

I changed my claw to bino`s and change the tree to dagger.
I went up to 29k dmg pr use.

i see the op has over 50k dmg pr use.
And im wondering why.

Im wondering if i should change my doryani with a good dagger and see what i can get then.
it just cost alot so im not totaly sure.

any idea?
Last edited by chezze on Jan 16, 2017, 1:31:42 AM
"
chezze wrote:

Thanks for the answer.
Now i did just try this.

I changed my claw to bino`s and change the tree to dagger.
I went up to 29k dmg pr use.

i see the op has over 50k dmg pr use.
And im wondering why.

Im wondering if i should change my doryani with a good dagger and see what i can get then.
it just cost alot so im not totaly sure.

any idea?

I am not sure if the damage shown by OP is with concentrated gem or increased effect. It is likely that the shown damage is using concentrated gem.

Looking at the gears he posted, his rings have physical damage and increased elemental damage for weapons. Those stats will greatly boost the damage per use.

His jewels are also mainly damage based which further boost the damage per use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info