[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

@shlazar
+ you haven't done the optional quest that gives the last additional passive point yet. Go Mines LvL 2 and free the Spirit.
Last edited by Alkaizerx23 on Dec 29, 2016, 1:53:07 PM
Do you mean me?!
No, shlazar.
I've changed two things today with my char, and I'm pretty amazed by the result! I want to share it here again.

1.) I've switch from a 42% Abyssus to a 40% increased damage taken. That seems to be pretty noticeable.

2.) I've changed my gem setup for immortal call and added molten shell with CwDt. It makes the char much easier to play and it is more survivable as before. Single reflect mobs will not kill me anymore, and that's great! ;)

My Gem Setup:
- CwDt (9) -> Immortal Call (11) -> Molten Shell (14) -> Increased Duration (20)
- Somwhere you want: Enduring Cry (20) (I removed my increased duration from my totem)

It's pretty easy to play, just call Blood Rage on start and then tab Enduring Cry time by time.

Thank you all fro the ideas!
Last edited by Eisbehr on Dec 29, 2016, 7:02:23 PM
"
Eisbehr wrote:
I've changed two things today with my char, and I'm pretty amazed by the result! I want to share it here again.

1.) I've switch from a 42% Abyssus to a 40% increased damage taken. That seems to be pretty noticeable.

2.) I've changed my gem setup for immortal call and added molten shell with CwDt. It makes the char much easier to play and it is more survivable as before. Single reflect mobs will not kill me anymore, and that's great! ;)

My Gem Setup:
- CwDt (9) -> Immortal Call (11) -> Molten Shell (14) -> Increased Duration (20)
- Somwhere you want: Enduring Cry (20) (I removed my increased duration from my totem)

It's pretty easy to play, just call Blood Rage on start and then tab Enduring Cry time by time.

Thank you all fro the ideas!

Oh yes Molten Shell. Forgot that this thing existed. ;)

For spamming Enduring Cry for Blood Rage, I believe you are using War Bringer for the healing?

Btw, thanks for testing Bino out. It's good to know that Bino has higher DPU (damage per use) than your claw. I don't think losing 156 health will cause much impact as long as you keep your health at a certain threshold.

And how's your field test on Bino? Sticking to Bino?
I guess Bino's is the best choice untill one can get their hands on a pretty good rare dagger...btw what's like the best dagger base for this Build? Ezomyte? Poignard? Or smth else?
"
Alkaizerx23 wrote:
I guess Bino's is the best choice untill one can get their hands on a pretty good rare dagger...btw what's like the best dagger base for this Build? Ezomyte? Poignard? Or smth else?

Dagger type ain't important as long as they rolled like this:

- Physical damage range from 90+ to 300+
- APS of 1.6+
- Dagger crit chance of 7+
- pDPS of 330+

Above is what I would look out for.

The numbers are just a gauge so it don't have to be exact in numbers.

You can take a look at @shlazar dagger. That is end game.
"
kira1414 wrote:
For spamming Enduring Cry for Blood Rage, I believe you are using War Bringer for the healing?

What do you mean? I'm not sure if I understand you. But ...
- You don't need to "spam" Blood Rage. Just a single call once on start, then keep it up by killing. Thats no big deal and worked quite well.
- I don't use War Bringer. Why should I?

"
kira1414 wrote:
And how's your field test on Bino? Sticking to Bino?

Yes, I'm using Bino now. Made a whole level just with it and it worked just fine. Only thing is the buit lower APS, what is sometimes noticeable. But not a real impact, it will meld everything ...
"
Eisbehr wrote:

What do you mean? I'm not sure if I understand you. But ...
- You don't need to "spam" Blood Rage. Just a single call once on start, then keep it up by killing. Thats no big deal and worked quite well.
- I don't use War Bringer. Why should I?

Oh you mentioned about casting Blood Rage and spamming enduring cry so I thought you are spamming cry to keep health up using War Bringer since Blood Rage only goes off when you stop killing after x seconds.
"
kira1414 wrote:
Oh you mentioned about casting Blood Rage and spamming enduring cry so I thought you are spamming cry to keep health up using War Bringer since Blood Rage only goes off when you stop killing after x seconds.

No, I just use endurance to stay a bit stronger. For stopping blood rage, I use a second pair of weapons, and when I want to stob blood rage I just double tab "X". It's pretty fast and goes automatically after a short time. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info