[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
https://www.twitch.tv/lamebwah/v/110543196

shaper down on my bino's setup

not deathless, but i just learned the fight and it's my first kill on shaper in the 2 leagues i've played poe :D

Nice video there and you cleared Shaper with only 5.2K health! Love how the kid on the background saying you can delete the game now. LOL.

After trying out Bino a few days back, I have to say Bino is certainly a very good weapon for this build.

I even spent 2 exalted to get this baby:

replacing my other Bino (7 chaos)

Damage increase ain't much (just 100+) from the upgrade but that dagger roll is just too hard for me to miss.

Btw, whats your concentrated and increased area of effect DPS without flask?

This build melts everything when you remove abyssus haha

5.8k life and all gems lvl 19 except BF DPS = 11.5K < ONLY HATRED + HOA no charges or flasks
Last edited by chevreuil111 on Dec 28, 2016, 11:36:10 PM
i spent nearly 35ex but my damage and def is very weak.Can you check my profile and tell me what i did worng? Character name"Shalzar_BH".

Thank you.
"
shlazar wrote:
i spent nearly 35ex but my damage and def is very weak.Can you check my profile and tell me what i did worng? Character name"Shalzar_BH".

Thank you.

Your dagger is pretty much GG. Sick damage.

My observations:
"
- Looking at your Abyssus, it has 45% roll. 41% is the highest I would go.

- Replace Death's Door (you can use it for trials and labs, bleed immunity is very good against traps) for rare boots with better resist. You can get something like mine:

- Get a divine flask with bleed immunity after replacing Death's Door.

- Replace your basalt with Taste of Hate.

- I don't think you need that diamond flask. If you have 83+% crit chance, you can certainly drop that. I cleared minotaur map with 83% crit chance on a rare dagger. You can replace it with a topaz flask similar to mine:

Use this pot + taste of hate in fights and you will pretty much negate Abyssus side-effect.

- You are missing many life nodes on the tree. Once you get to level 90, you will feel much better.

- Your dagger tree is incomplete, get all the nodes there. You are missing 40% crit chance, 90% crit multiplier and poison damage. That is huge damage that you are missing over there.

Also, it will be good if you can post images for your offence and defence tab so I can have better assessment on your stats.

I would say you pretty much max out your gears. You are mostly just missing those levels to get the missing life nodes.
Would you say I should switch to Bino, or stay with my current claw?
I'm unsure about the posts here. I would think my claw is far better as a Bino can be. Or not?!

Last edited by Eisbehr on Dec 29, 2016, 10:43:22 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:

Thank you.

Your dagger is pretty much GG. Sick damage.

My observations:
"
- Looking at your Abyssus, it has 45% roll. 41% is the highest I would go.

- Replace Death's Door (you can use it for trials and labs, bleed immunity is very good against traps) for rare boots with better resist. You can get something like mine:

- Get a divine flask with bleed immunity after replacing Death's Door.

- Replace your basalt with Taste of Hate.

- I don't think you need that diamond flask. If you have 83+% crit chance, you can certainly drop that. I cleared minotaur map with 83% crit chance on a rare dagger. You can replace it with a topaz flask similar to mine:

Use this pot + taste of hate in fights and you will pretty much negate Abyssus side-effect.

- You are missing many life nodes on the tree. Once you get to level 90, you will feel much better.

- Your dagger tree is incomplete, get all the nodes there. You are missing 40% crit chance, 90% crit multiplier and poison damage. That is huge damage that you are missing over there.

Also, it will be good if you can post images for your offence and defence tab so I can have better assessment on your stats.

I would say you pretty much max out your gears. You are mostly just missing those levels to get the missing life nodes.

Offence
http://imgur.com/TXAxdqG

Defense
http://imgur.com/O63byon

My Dagger and claw
http://imgur.com/AD8qLTT

"
Eisbehr wrote:
I'm unsure about the posts here. I would think my claw is far better as a Bino can be. Or not?!

I made a post earlier on comparing dagger and claw damage.

If claw and dagger have similar pDPS, dagger will win.

Your claw has very high pDPS so Bino probably won't beat it but since a Bino is relatively cheap now, you can get 1 and respec into dagger tree to compare the difference. :)
"
shlazar wrote:

Offence

Defense

My Dagger and claw

Looking at your screenshots, sell your claw away. Your dagger beat it hands down. There is no contest there. :)

For your offence screenshot, did you have your dagger tree nodes filled up? If not, your damage will definitely be higher than what it is currently showing. In fact, your current damage is already 2K higher than mine (my damage is 26K) and I have my tree completed. You are definitely not lacking in damage from what I am seeing.

On your defence screenshot, are you wearing any boots (don't look like you are wearing any)? Your resistance is okay but you won't be able to handle elemental weakness maps. You also won't be able to handle elemental resist curses cast by mobs. That is definitely an area you can work on.

Also, your health of 4.4K is very low. Get to level 90 and you should have more health pool there. A pair of rare boots will definitely push your health to 5K region.

In case you do not know, strength also gives you more health.

I would say your main issue here is on your defence. Work on that and get those levels. You need them. Once you get to 90+ in levels, you will realise how strong your marauder really is. :)
Thank you , i will work on what you say
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Eisbehr wrote:

I made a post earlier on comparing dagger and claw damage.

If claw and dagger have similar pDPS, dagger will win.

Your claw has very high pDPS so Bino probably won't beat it but since a Bino is relatively cheap now, you can get 1 and respec into dagger tree to compare the difference. :)

I just did and tested it out. ;) Not played, just by the stats. I've buyed this litte Bino for 1ex:

Before (Claw):
With claw I got 312 pDPS, wat resulted in 32.7k DPU and 6.52 APS (with Totem & Golem).
So I had 213k DPS before!

After (Dagger):
With dagger I got 239 pDPS, what resulted in 36.4 DPU and 6.22 APS (with Totem & Golem)
So now I got 226k DPS after!

So as said before, a Bino is truly a good alternative for a high dps dagger or claw. My claw costs around 5ex and was beaten by a really cheap Bino by the stats.

But on the other hand, you need three more passiv points for the dagger tree, as for the claw tree. In my case, this results in 156 less health, what is kind of an impact. I will see how I can manage to get this up again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info