[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
Oh you mentioned about casting Blood Rage and spamming enduring cry so I thought you are spamming cry to keep health up using War Bringer since Blood Rage only goes off when you stop killing after x seconds.

No, I just use endurance to stay a bit stronger. For stopping blood rage, I use a second pair of weapons, and when I want to stob blood rage I just double tab "X". It's pretty fast and goes automatically after a short time. ;)

Gotcha. I don't do weapon swap cos of my gem setup (aura gems in weapon).
"
kira1414 wrote:

Wouldn't it be an option to rethink some of your setup then?

You could put portal on a secondary weapon too (what would make it easier to cast too, because you can put it on a fixed place). Then you could remove faster attacks from whirling blades, what is not really needed there, because it is fast af for traveling without. Then you could move this to your weapon, and the golem with CwDt to boots.

But that is just a Idea, it's up to you. ;)
Last edited by Eisbehr on Dec 30, 2016, 9:51:13 AM
"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

Wouldn't it be an option to rethink some of your setup then?

You could put portal on a secondary weapon too (what would make it easier to cast too, because you can put it on a fixed place). Then you could remove faster attacks from whirling blades, what is not really needed there, because it is fast af for traveling without. Then you could move this to your weapon, and the golem with CwDt to boots.

But that is just a Idea, it's up to you. ;)

Yes indeed I can drop faster attack gem from whirling blade setup.

Did some adjustment moving aura gems, cry and golem to boots. And moved whirling blade setup to weapon.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Glad I could helped you!

I've got a great little enchant in Lab today. ;)
I know, not 40%, but still very neat! Grands me 26k more DPS.

Last edited by Eisbehr on Dec 30, 2016, 4:53:39 PM
"
powney wrote:
I would really like to play this build in BHC but I am bit scared of survivability since many ppl complain about dying a lot.

Can some BHC players give some feedback ?

Thx :)

Just made it to 90 on BHC

My build is a bit different but I've basically followed the skill tree here, with only minor changes.

TBH it's pretty sketch in red maps. Your health is going to dip hard and shoot back up. If you're not attacking or are in a awkward spot, you're gonna die.

You can check out my character if you want, but a lot of it just boils down to playing smart and safe. 7k life never felt so squishy.

Spoiler
"
Eisbehr wrote:

Glad I could helped you!

I've got a great little enchant in Lab today. ;)
I know, not 40%, but still very neat! Grands me 26k more DPS.

25% is still better than 0%. Grats on that roll there.

Cleared Chayula domain. It wasn't as tough as I thought.

Basically you just need to max out Chaos resist and you can pretty much tank through EXCEPT, AVOID his cyclone attack. That thing hit really hard.

I got these 2 rings:

just for Chayula.
"
percept707 wrote:

Just made it to 90 on BHC

Gz on making it to 90.

"
percept707 wrote:

TBH it's pretty sketch in red maps. Your health is going to dip hard and shoot back up. If you're not attacking or are in a awkward spot, you're gonna die.

You can check out my character if you want, but a lot of it just boils down to playing smart and safe. 7k life never felt so squishy.

Spoiler

Aren't you using a Basalt flask?
TBH red maps don't feel sketch at all for me. Physical damage isn't a problem with Basalt (even with a 46% abyssus, which is far from optimal). Using Taste of Hate doesn't even feel necessary atm. DPS is enough even for guardians (on a 5L setup!), and survivability is pretty good as long as you keep leeching. With "only" 6,3K life I haven't really felt "squishy".

But you're right though, it's definitely an offensive, "attack is the best defense" kind of build in the end. There's probably a ton of safer builds out there which are better suited for HC ;)
hello mate,

I have big problem with you re build ive followed youre build and stuff and my max dps is so low

if you can help me :)
"
ocktg wrote:

You are looking at the damage of default attack. You should click on "Blade Flurry" on the offence tab.

Also, your characters are hidden so we can't give further recommendations on how you can improve your setup.

EDIT: Okay my bad, didn't see your mouse cursor over BF skill bar. Yes that does look a little on the low end. Open up your characters so we can take a look at what could be wrong. Do note that this build pretty much shine when you get close to level 90.
Last edited by kira1414 on Dec 31, 2016, 10:03:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info