[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
mahsepp2 wrote:
skill can use dagger / claw / sword
read my build pls. my build dont have required weapon for main hand.

I know, but to quote your message with shaper kill, you have rebuilt your skill tree into daggers, my real question is if its worth it more than using claws
what cheap? good weapon or 8 points ?
i gotcha this dagger because he better than touch anguish.
but this not last weap.
and when i again change my main hand weap - then its will be claw / dagger / sword
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
what cheap? good weapon or 8 points ?
i gotcha this dagger because he better than touch anguish.
but this not last weap.
and when i again change my main hand weap - then its will be claw / dagger / sword

my last question, I watched your stream yesterday and I saw enduring cry basically spamming on your configuration, how is that done? or am i delusional and you are casting it all times
Im still a bit confused on the whole off hand thing. What stats carry over from the doryani? only the crit says global but im sure you get more right?
How do you find Kaom's Roots compared to Death's Door?
IGN - Zginc
"
Jager235 wrote:
Im still a bit confused on the whole off hand thing. What stats carry over from the doryani? only the crit says global but im sure you get more right?

You also get the buff from the elemental damage. The base damage on this weapon is not important since it is not used during the channelling of Blade Flurry.
"
Zginc wrote:
How do you find Kaom's Roots compared to Death's Door?

I would be more inclined towards Death's Door because it is just GG for uber lab runs.
Mynio, re-read my build pls. My build dont have required main hand type weapon.
I say "any good pDPS and crit base weapon".
I am sory if u blind.
Kaom root give me immune stun and high life.
I dont want buy death doors - because 4 ex its lol.
I attempted Shaper for the first time today and didn't make it past the second phase. I had the fight going quite well, but I couldn't handle how many vortex spawned. Not sure if it's my dps or knowledge of mechanics.

Should I attempt again or focus on a better weapon? I only have 3 ex at the moment to spend, so it will be difficult to get a better weapon.

Also I took my time to get back to Shaper after the first phase, the one where you kill the Unshaped. I'm guessing if I rush I can take him down with the gear I have?
IGN - Zginc
Last edited by Zginc on Dec 15, 2016, 10:57:07 AM
why your not using pain reaver in your breach character ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info