[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

kaom root = immune stun
updated amulet.
change craft-resist from ring.
reroll stats for main weap (was 300 pDPS) current 316 pDPS main weap.
change skill tree near vaal pact for +30 int.
new stats:
DPS

Defence
"
Zginc wrote:
I attempted Shaper for the first time today and didn't make it past the second phase. I had the fight going quite well, but I couldn't handle how many vortex spawned. Not sure if it's my dps or knowledge of mechanics.

Should I attempt again or focus on a better weapon? I only have 3 ex at the moment to spend, so it will be difficult to get a better weapon.

Also I took my time to get back to Shaper after the first phase, the one where you kill the Unshaped. I'm guessing if I rush I can take him down with the gear I have?

Made 2 attempts on Shaper and managed to get to the final phase, but still died. Would prefer getting a better weapon before another attempt. Anyone have suggestions on getting a new weapon? Got 3.5 ex to spend, but nothing seems good on poe.trade. Not sure whether to attempt crafting or not.

EDIT: Using Kaom's Roots instead of those rare boots.
IGN - Zginc
Last edited by Zginc on Dec 16, 2016, 3:18:26 AM
got permastunned by phoenix today, 5900 hp

kaom is a must, makes fights much facerollier, not sure ill change to deaths door.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 16, 2016, 3:24:13 AM
"
Zginc wrote:
Anyone have suggestions on getting a new weapon? Got 3.5 ex to spend, but nothing seems good on poe.trade. Not sure whether to attempt crafting or not.

horror slicer claw is ok, maybe you can offer 3 ex. also skull edge ambusher, you may multicraft it
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Zginc wrote:
Anyone have suggestions on getting a new weapon? Got 3.5 ex to spend, but nothing seems good on poe.trade. Not sure whether to attempt crafting or not.

horror slicer claw is ok, maybe you can offer 3 ex. also skull edge ambusher, you may multicraft it

Cheers, I decided to get the Skull Edge dagger. Will save up for multi-craft in the future.
IGN - Zginc
skull edge dagger ;)
Ok i want Jade Claws +16 :)
change gloves for acuity.
change left slot ring.
added two jewels
remove vaal pact from skill tree
Look what I've got :D

What about Bino's Kitchen Knife for the offhand? is it good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info