[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
mezmery wrote:
"
I am having many difficulties even in merc lab with this build. I see you use end. cry and immo call so often while dealing with blades and spikes but i have problems there.

made 15 uber runs yesterday. died once, when afked midlab.
you need to understand basics of lab running, like flask setup of 2 bleed immune life flasks and silver +qucksilver. it's not about build, it's about you
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
facebreaker / maligaro for vall bonus curse on hit.
good main hand weap.

thx.

Or go for Acuity gloves. That is the end game gloves.
It seems like, for most people, daggers will just outperform claws 100% of the time with this build. Granted your claw is very nice, dagger nodes are just far better.
"
sephrik wrote:
It seems like, for most people, daggers will just outperform claws 100% of the time with this build. Granted your claw is very nice, dagger nodes are just far better.

any comparison? how exactly better? i dont see it.
No rest for the wicked
what do you guys thing about a vessel of vinktar flask in endgame setup?
Would that help tank stuff like guardians?
And if so, which one should we use, added lightning damage to attacks?
i see no place for vinktar. using this setup atm
No rest for the wicked
Im also curious, do you take claws simply because they are cheaper? or do they outperform daggers in some way?

And im also wondering which map mods yu avoid if any. Im asuming phys reflect but since you convert to lightning would that also mean ele reflect?

Lastly I see alot of people saying lab is awfull with this build. Does the op run it at all? If so what tips would you give to do uber lab well with this build?

Thank you.
"
Jager235 wrote:
Im also curious, do you take claws simply because they are cheaper? or do they outperform daggers in some way?

And im also wondering which map mods yu avoid if any. Im asuming phys reflect but since you convert to lightning would that also mean ele reflect?

Lastly I see alot of people saying lab is awfull with this build. Does the op run it at all? If so what tips would you give to do uber lab well with this build?

Thank you.

according to his stream:

basic dagers bases are slightly weaker than claws, so it a harder to find good dager as it much more expancive than claw, but u could feel free to use any weapon u want - 1h sword, dagger or claw, main stats to look - high pDPS, good basic IAS, high CC (> 6.5 prefereble)

Ele reflect is a problem of this build now, but author is looking for solution;
So u should try to avoid ER maps; vs single mobs u could use atziri's promise /taste of hate flasks with combination of End.cry + immortal call.

Lab trap solution:
1) dont panic!
2) up full end.charges with End. Cry at curse pillars -> manualy activate Immortal Call that grands 3 full sec of immortality (with 4 charges+q20 incr.durr) -> swiftly dash througth traps with Whirling Blades
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 12, 2016, 2:12:29 PM
Now im Level 91 with this build and im very happy with it,i have done 2 guardians without death but uber atziri i fail on the trio because bleeding/not enough life leech idk.My Lightning res are a not capped but it doesnt hurt(cant find a good amu with int/life and tri res),np with lightning breaches in t15 maps or the breach boss.Im very noob in uber lab you can make it really easy with this damage but i hate this traps xD

1) get vaal haste
2) level up IC
3) get TOH
4) lightning res IS a problem
No rest for the wicked
for people complaining about uber lab traps.. you know you can just take off abyssus and swap it in for izaro right ?

run a rare helmet with lots of life for lab , swap to abyssus for izaro fights
Last edited by V1P3RR on Dec 13, 2016, 4:40:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info