[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Uber atziri DOWN - stream record 08.12.2016    02:30:00

screenshot of stats please to compare with my char
my char

Last edited by EpicPureGamer on Dec 9, 2016, 2:59:29 AM
insane dps, but totally glasscannon, is fine for farm uber/shapper but for leveling 80+ i think is

pretty bad, anyway is cheap and nice build =D
Last edited by siclop18 on Dec 9, 2016, 6:15:01 AM
"
Spagueti wrote:
Currently runing this build,

Pros:
- Amazing Dmg never use something like that not even my Legacy Reach of council build;
- Extremely Cheap
- All game content Viable with ease

Cons:
-Low survival.
-Medium Clear Speed.

I do Uber Lab at first try (no 6l when i tried it) but i almost die some times. Traps are no problem Just get life flask & bleeding inmune.

Not recommended for Hc.

Actual Breach Gear
Spoiler

CONS "medium clear speed"

I dont know what you are doing wrong but you are clearly doing sth wrong if you have "medium clear speed". I almost oneshot anything up to t10, with a 4l (5th link is item rarity). Build is so strong even with a 4L or 5L.

And as long as you keep up your endu charges and do damage (to leech) your survivability is pretty good!
Im lvl 85 now with this build and it works but i have problems against bosses from t11+ and against the breach bosses tul and nesh,uber itzaro was not funny at all i must do 10 runs to complete it with lvl 83 and finally i killed him without abyssus.I try 2 times atziri and i fail totally dont know why,in last leagues i never had this problems,maybee the first time i playing a hard glascannon build idk.
I dont know what i can make better,the damage is okay but this one shot from bosses are really frustrating.From the build i can only go to more dps but no defense!?!

second uber atziri down - record from my video records twitch.tv/mahsepp1         09.12.2016         07:30:00

my equip:

My stats:
Having fun with it but its slow to level when you have shit gear (like most builds). Once you hit higher levels and get at least half assed equipment take down is good.
Censored.
"
NaGoyahII wrote:
Im lvl 85 now with this build and it works but i have problems against bosses from t11+ and against the breach bosses tul and nesh,uber itzaro was not funny at all i must do 10 runs to complete it with lvl 83 and finally i killed him without abyssus.I try 2 times atziri and i fail totally dont know why,in last leagues i never had this problems,maybee the first time i playing a hard glascannon build idk.
I dont know what i can make better,the damage is okay but this one shot from bosses are really frustrating.From the build i can only go to more dps but no defense!?!

Uber Izaro is hard for your gear and current lab cos of Conduit (Statues) that increased his damage, but normal Atziri - here u have to feel well.

about your gear: gold ring and alulet have low life as for me.

but in geenral - all ok with gear/tree

next step for gearing u should try - getting Doryani's Catalyst as offhand and sligth update your rings /amusls.

Try to get high life+IAS gloves and try to run few maps with it
Hell, today I got frustraded, not reaching level 89 with this build. normal damn mobs in maps (no idea, probably chaos, corp explosion etc) killinbg me all the time. never ever felt so squishy. Time to take a break and relax I guess before it gets too hard (fell from about 88% max to 43% again)....
When i play miss points to int and dex
I dont know after this ding 95lv in std old char with no die
Back to play trying to do something

PC ME
Oxygene_PoE, if rare monster explodes after the death of, then he kill 12k ES for oneshot.
PGolomb22, your profile closed.
U not berserk - u assasin.
Berserk better for survival. More hp, more life leech, more mp leech, more dps, more fast clear, and cheap items.
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Dec 10, 2016, 2:09:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info