Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

in your passive tree, why take curse cast speed instead of 10% curse effect?
How do you make your Zombies survive some bosses? With a lvl 18 gem with 20% quality, put in the baron or the femur of the santis, my Zombies are destroyed in 2 seconds by major of the tier 9 bosses, how can they survive Tier 16 bosses? Just only 2 lvl gems make so drastic difference?

I have United in Dream and Montreguls, but do not make any noticeable difference :(
And somethings that bothers me, the Flame Golem, with is a caster minion, have the double life my zombie have, with 2 lvl bellow.
any tips for running labyrinth using this build? those traps are killing me >_<
Do you think this build needs updating for 3.0 or does it remain largely unchanged?
if you havent taken vaal pact yet, stack life regen
"
Morthevin wrote:
Do you think this build needs updating for 3.0 or does it remain largely unchanged?

Passive skill tree unchanged. Only 3 nodes moved to the left. Its all changes in my build on passive skill tree
"
msterry wrote:
any tips for running labyrinth using this build? those traps are killing me >_<

With traps it is difficult. But Uber Izaro killing easy)) See my video (end video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqNmEEL68rM
"
msterry wrote:
in your passive tree, why take curse cast speed instead of 10% curse effect?

Im saving 1 point. On the left side - im using 3 point. On the right side - im using 4 point. )))
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
How do you make your Zombies survive some bosses? With a lvl 18 gem with 20% quality, put in the baron or the femur of the santis, my Zombies are destroyed in 2 seconds by major of the tier 9 bosses, how can they survive Tier 16 bosses? Just only 2 lvl gems make so drastic difference?

I have United in Dream and Montreguls, but do not make any noticeable difference :(
And somethings that bothers me, the Flame Golem, with is a caster minion, have the double life my zombie have, with 2 lvl bellow.

U must Increase physical/elemental damage for zombies (support on "more" physical/elemental dmg + level up skill gem - need 23-24 min). More physical/elemental dmg -> more life leech
p.s. Pls see my last video in 3.0 with Zombies 28 lvl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56vfWt797R4
Last edited by Uzyol on Aug 9, 2017, 3:28:04 AM
Please refresh Your build.

The ES version is hardly playable now, and it does not reaching 16k for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info