Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

"
ManseBanse wrote:
could u pls come up with a picture or an explanation of where and why u use what jewels for the blood magic build? having some trouble figuring out where and why u use violent dead?

Hi! The best place for violent dead is over node "Devotion" and near node "Instability". All other jews its int to str and dex to str.
"
undeadzx wrote:
How do you find the Femur & Kaom's route compares to Mon'treguls + shield w/ belly of the beast?

Also would you consider swapping faster attacks out for poison in the femur path?

hi! I used Kaoms(500) and Belly. Kaoms give me +350 HP than Belly. In this build Belly its better.
For farming - Faster Attack. For elite Bosses - Poison. Example: Hydra have imun to Poison - u must use Faster Attack. Other Bosses dont have imun to POison - u can use Poison. But i used Faster Attack Everywhere.
"
Uzyol wrote:
"
undeadzx wrote:
How do you find the Femur & Kaom's route compares to Mon'treguls + shield w/ belly of the beast?

Also would you consider swapping faster attacks out for poison in the femur path?

hi! I used Kaoms(500) and Belly. Kaoms give me +350 HP than Belly. In this build Belly its better.
For farming - Faster Attack. For elite Bosses - Poison. Example: Hydra have imun to Poison - u must use Faster Attack. Other Bosses dont have imun to POison - u can use Poison. But i used Faster Attack Everywhere.

What about the Femur vs. Mon'treguls route? Should I sell my 6L femur for a 6L belly and run montreguls + shield? I can't afford a severed in dream yet for the poison...is montreguls viable without the dream?
"
Uzyol wrote:
"
ManseBanse wrote:
could u pls come up with a picture or an explanation of where and why u use what jewels for the blood magic build? having some trouble figuring out where and why u use violent dead?

Hi! The best place for violent dead is over node "Devotion" and near node "Instability". All other jews its int to str and dex to str.

Sr can I ask something about this? There's no int nodes near devotion in the tree u have posted and i'm not sure if there's sufficient int near instability either..
I'm refering to the skill tree for "The Baron Stronger 1200+ Strength Blood Magic - 7.5k HP Build"
Just pointing it out because i'm very interested to try this build too!
"
Letheros wrote:
"
Uzyol wrote:
"
ManseBanse wrote:

Sr can I ask something about this? There's no int nodes near devotion in the tree u have posted and i'm not sure if there's sufficient int near instability either..
I'm refering to the skill tree for "The Baron Stronger 1200+ Strength Blood Magic - 7.5k HP Build"
Just pointing it out because i'm very interested to try this build too!

@Letheros There is enough int for the Violent dead jewels in these locations.
Near Devotion there is 3 10 point nodes and 10 in the Light of Divinity passive.
Near Instability there is 6 10 point nodes and also the 20 from Deep thoughts passive.

Question to anyone that has played this build. Would I be better off leveling as BM or the 1200+ strength life build. I am happy to work out leveling trees for both builds (have done the Bloodmagic trees. Just not sure how it will play.

I am working out rough leveling trees for the 1200+ strength life build again seems simple. Only concern is this will be my first summoner in Poe and I was wondering what to prioritize in the tree to a make this as painless as possible. Not expecting it to be easy but don't want it to be torturer.

Eddit: added question and spelling.
Last edited by Marthus on Jun 13, 2017, 4:48:19 AM
"

I am working out rough leveling trees for the 1200+ strength life build again seems simple. Only concern is this will be my first summoner in Poe and I was wondering what to prioritize in the tree to a make this as painless as possible. Not expecting it to be easy but don't want it to be torturer.

Eddit: added question and spelling.

I leveled this build and went life srs with as much strength as possible, equipped baron asap as well. I didn't convert to BM until I had the 1k hp for the zombie leech and had vaal pact though.
Just wanted to say thanks and give you my appreciation, your builds, your explanations and mechanics, also your videos keep today me up to play summoner, but im trying to be a Scion summoner. Inspiring to your builds i managed to go guardians since lvl 81 and probably I'm learning a lot everytime you tweak up something.
Thanks, again.
George
I am using the The Baron Stronger 1200+ Strength Blood Magic - 7.5k HP Build and it is awesome!

Just instead of a shield I am using both Mon'tregul's Grasp Void Sceptre and United in Dream Cutlass.

And was wondering what is the better option here? Using the Grasp Void and Dream Cutlass? Or using the shield?

And besides that, I am wondering if someone with good gem knowledge (and gear) could take a look at my character and see if there is anything to improve?
"
intered wrote:
And was wondering what is the better option here? Using the Grasp Void and Dream Cutlass? Or using the shield?

And besides that, I am wondering if someone with good gem knowledge (and gear) could take a look at my character and see if there is anything to improve?

99% of the content u can use Grasp Void and Dream Cutlass. But on Hydra boss (He has immunity to poison) u must use Grasp Void + Shield.

Your Zombies gear: Raise Zombie + Minion Damage Support + Faster Attacks Support + Multistrike Support + Empower Support + Melee Physical Damage Support

But I recommend using the Melee Splash Support instead Faster Attacks Support - You will be more efficient to clear the maps.
"
Uzyol wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
out of all the versions what would you say is the strongest one?

Best Vitality end-game build its 17k ES + 3 spectres.
But i like Zombies)) And The Baron 1200str blood magic build with 8k+ HP - it is very interesting...
Pls see my last video with tanking Minotaur (BloodMagic build): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H--YNXwx4Ck

you have 8.2k life in that video, looking at the same gear in path of building I can only get it to 7.5k. How did you get your life so high?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info