Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

Hey Mate,

i'm playing your 3.0 Version with Blood Magic.. could you explain me why your Violent Dead Gem is placed on the left side?

i mean there is no 40 Int in the radius so you lose every bonus of the gem :o just the 15% minion damage note is working :o

i don't get it why the gem is there and not somewhere else :o

thanks for the explanation! :)
Last edited by Ayrill on Aug 11, 2017, 3:23:07 AM
"
Ayrill wrote:
Hey Mate,

i'm playing your 3.0 Version with Blood Magic.. could you explain me why your Violent Dead Gem is placed on the left side?

i mean there is no 40 Int in the radius so you lose every bonus of the gem :o just the 15% minion damage note is working :o

i don't get it why the gem is there and not somewhere else :o

thanks for the explanation! :)

Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes - "Unique Threshold Jewels that applied to specific skills have had their attribute requirements reduced to 40, from 50. They also no longer require those attributes to be allocated.:)
Do you think Poison scaling is still viable with phyiscal-based spectres? Same goes for United in Dreams.
What did you use to lvl and which direction to focus on tree first?
"
Provin915 wrote:
Do you think Poison scaling is still viable with phyiscal-based spectres? Same goes for United in Dreams.

in 2.6 i had Total DPS (without poison) - 86955. Total dps + poison = 184552
in 3.0 i have Total DPS (without poison) - 129514. Total dps + poison = 150270
Yea - Poison strongly Nerfed. But Poison scaling is still viable. Need supports for "more" chaos and DOT and DOT/chaos nodes on passive skill tree. But not for me. im using United in Dream only for 5% leech, for zombies vitality. United in Dream need only for strongly bosses 15-17 tiers
Last edited by Uzyol on Aug 12, 2017, 7:20:20 AM
"
Uzyol wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

in 2.6 i had Total DPS (without poison) - 86955. Total dps + poison = 184552
in 3.0 i have Total DPS (without poison) - 129514. Total dps + poison = 150270
Yea - Poison strongly Nerfed. But Poison scaling is still viable. Need supports for "more" chaos and DOT and DOT/chaos nodes on passive skill tree. But not for me. im using United in Dream only for 5% leech, for zombies vitality. United in Dream need only for strongly bosses 15-17 tiers

I see. My endgame goal is to have a UiD as well therefore I can drop the Poison support gem in my setup. The hard part is choosing the next set of support gems. Path of Building does not have the new monster types unfortunately.

Would Lesser Poison be good combined with a UiD? It gives 100% chance to poison. If not, I was gonna play with Vile Toxins + PPAD + Added Chaos as my last 3 support gems. Void manipulation might be used as well.
Would you say this is viable for harbringer league(tier 15+ and endgame bosses)? Without having 20ex to throw at it (no united in dream, no empower lvl 4 or corrupted skin of the lords +2 gems).
And if so, which one would you recommend?

I'm currently running a baron srs build, and thinking about to switch over. Would you say this is "stronger" than baron srs?

Sorry for the 1000 questions, and thanks :)
why use the clarity? he have no mana
"
cocoa0227 wrote:
why use the clarity? he have no mana

If I am not mistaken, it is for the use of passive in the ascendancy tree named Commander of darkness.
Mana reservation of the skills is 50% lower due to a passive nod named Mortal Conviction.
therefore keeping the Clarity at level 1 (it's the lowest mana reservation aura in game afaik)
he has a bonus of 30% dmg + minion dmg and 20% to all elemental resistances for him and his minions.
pretty good trade considering clarity reserves 34? mana (therefore 34/2 hp due to blood magic)
How do the Red Gems Like Melee Splash Support and Multistrike Support work with the Raise Zombies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info