Farewel (tired of elitism)

I've been a member here for approximately 6 months, although mostly active the past few days (Long year, life finally settling a bit, yadda, yadda)

While I can't comment on anything in game, for a free to play game this community seems better than most I've been a part of. In a short time, I feel more comfortable here than I ever have in some other communities. Considering the frustration that waiting can cause, that speaks volumes.

Then again, perhaps people only play nice until they get what they want, although that would be unfortunate lol
+1 Reason to play Hardcore.
"
Argon wrote:
+1 Reason to play Hardcore.

Hardcore is the only way to go :D
Been playing on Hc since start. I didn't know much about game nor did research. I asked so many qustions in chat i can't remember how many, and ppl never let me down. Maybe its just hc, didn't try other way.
Just sit , play , enjoy the game. The once who are helpful or friendly to you. Just note there name down until the friend list is up and other social things implemented.

Keep filling that list up , and i guarantee you. You will have have atleast 10-20 ppl that you will enjoy playing with in no time. That just as yourself , just take it nice and easy , and don´t flame or call ppl idiots for not being as well informed as some other once ^^

But still , it is understandable that some ppl just don´t have the patience to first do all the research on a game. Put allot of time on it , then just give all that time and work to a person just right up.

Some ppl can´t and will not upright do that for a person they find to be lacy.

At the same time there is no point in being rude.

But , to etch his own id say. We all have our right to express or thoughts and feelings about subjects.

Just don´t expect everyone to se it your way or ..

now god forbid ....

agree to dis-agree ^^

But i think some will always be stuck in the sandbox =)

Have a nice day

off to work !

http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
This is something widespread nowadays and is unfortunatly hard to combat. Most of these kids are under the impression that they are better than everyone, others just like to troll, but in my opinion the worst of them are exploiters of a games mechanics. The best thing to do is ignore them or block them, Why should you let people so small minded, petty and immature ruin a game for you?

Examples I have seen/encountered which have been solved in some way are:

Call Of Duty MW2- Boosting, i.e two people hiding and using the tacticle insersion to farm kills and win matches, usually acompanied by them saying the likes of "can i get a nuke now?" in the lobby. Best course of action..... use a class with a heartbeat sensor and go booster hunting, very satisfying when they start crying on their mic when you have killed them a couple of times.
(This was fixed in MW3 to an extent, removing tacticle insersions from free-for-all)

Eve Online- Scam contracts, i.e people in the game selling a special version of an item but it is actually the standard item renamed, this of course meaning that players were paying alot of ingame money for an item they didnt want. This was fixed in a patch a while ago now but the best way of not getting scammed was..... being carefull when buying from players

World Of Tanks- Chat rudeness, Trolling, Helping the enemy team; WOT is the most relevent to the OP in that it is recent, it is a free MMO and you constantly have chat open while in battle, I have seen players being rude to questions from newer players, I have seen people trolling other players on their or the enemy team, I have seen people abusing whole teams (noob team etc)(they normally have failed badly themselves) and i have seen people telling the enemy team where friendly players are. This, however, even due to all this, is a very good game due to the fact that anyone doing these things gets a ban, a few hours to start off with and the ban increases with repeat complaints up to permanent ban. The best thing they do is allow players to report any other player by just right clicking their name and selecting report, after filling in a report saying what the player has done a mod will then review it and take action, the mods are also very active and will play themselves and will ban offending players they see. Oh and nice touch for the easilly offended is the 'censor chat' option which does as said on the tin.
RRRRRAGEQUIT!!!!

/ignore (playername) or hide global chat, because why let someone else ruin this awesome game for you?

The community is awesome, but as with all other online communities, as it grows in popularity, more and more immature people weasel their way in and make trouble. Luckily, the solution to this problem is just a few keystrokes away.

d3 bester then poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info