Don't forget to vote!

"
Jennik wrote:
Uneducated white people will be the doom of us all. The shitty education system played a part, but there's something fundamentally wrong with how America functions that such huge swaths of the country are absolute fucking idiots. The surprisingly large number of racists, xenophobes, and religious bigots certainly doesn't help, either.

Trump with a full board of Republicans will be such an absolute shit show. Goodbye Rowe v Wade. Goodbye a liberal future in my lifetime.

Rudy Giuliani as fucking Secretary of fucking State.

What a fucking nightmare.

Still a small chance of squeaking out a victory for the light side (though she'll be mostly a figurehead without the senate or congress), but with how clearly fucked up half of America is, I'm weeping for our goddamn future either way.

Voting for trump has nothing to do with intelligent. Trump supporter seem to vote base on feeling rather than rational thought.
Welp, team good guys just lost their last route. Jesus fuck, woe be unto us all.
Last edited by Jennik on Nov 8, 2016, 11:45:23 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:
educated white people will be the doom of us all. The shitty education system played a part, but there's something fundamentally wrong with how America functions that such huge swaths of the country are absolute fucking idiots.
I'm quoting Jennik horribly out of context, but I agree with this. There is something deeply wrong with American universities.

Yeah, marxist indoctrinated college educated women have too much power.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Hey guys!

I have locked this thread as we would prefer you to post in one of the two well established threads discussing the American elections, you can find these threads here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1706460 - Hillary Clinton
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1498610 - Donald Trump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info