Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Don't forget to vote!

Soon

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
^Post the Kasich one

"
Antnee wrote:
Voted Clinton. Deal with it.

deal with what? the fact that you exercised your right and duty as a citizen and voted as you wished?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 8, 2016, 5:33:00 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Soon

"Please clap." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Disrupted wrote:
^Post the Kasich one

"
Antnee wrote:
Voted Clinton. Deal with it.

deal with what? the fact that you exercised your right and duty as a citizen and voted as you wished?

Well, at least one guy seems to be extremely bothered by people voting

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-azusa-shooting-injuries-20161108-story.html

fucking hell
Oblivious
As a PoE Feedback forum regular, I should have been able to predict a close race. When both sides are passionately arguing two mutually exclusive options need to get hit hard with a nerf bat, that's balance.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 8, 2016, 11:02:30 PM
Uneducated white people will be the doom of us all. The shitty education system played a part, but there's something fundamentally wrong with how America functions that such huge swaths of the country are absolute fucking idiots. The surprisingly large number of racists, xenophobes, and religious bigots certainly doesn't help, either.

Trump with a full board of Republicans will be such an absolute shit show. Goodbye Rowe v Wade. Goodbye a liberal future in my lifetime.

Rudy Giuliani as fucking Secretary of fucking State.

What a fucking nightmare.

Still a small chance of squeaking out a victory for the light side (though she'll be mostly a figurehead without the senate or congress), but with how clearly fucked up half of America is, I'm weeping for our goddamn future either way.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
As a PoE Feedback forum regular, I should have been able to predict a close race. When both sides are passionately arguing two mutually exclusive options need to get hit hard with a nerf bat, that's balance.

It's always hard to quantify the "vocal minority/majority". In this case apparently it was a vocal minority + quiet majority who either believe Trump BS or actually hate Clinton/establishment THAT much. I admit after this and Brexit I am obviously out of touch with the national moods.
This was within the expected range of polling. The three big probable options were a squeaker from Trump, a decent sized win for Hillary, and a Hillary landslide.

Unfortunately we appear to be in the darkest timeline.
Last edited by Jennik on Nov 8, 2016, 11:16:57 PM
"
Jennik wrote:
educated white people will be the doom of us all. The shitty education system played a part, but there's something fundamentally wrong with how America functions that such huge swaths of the country are absolute fucking idiots.
I'm quoting Jennik horribly out of context, but I agree with this. There is something deeply wrong with American universities.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 8, 2016, 11:20:04 PM
"
Jennik wrote:
This was within the expected range of polling. The three big probable options were a squeaker from Trump, a decent sized win for Hillary, and a Hillary landslide.

Unfortunately we appear to be in the darkest timeline.

It went the same way as Brexit and I don't think people necessarily understand the underlying reason for either except for "discontent" being a massive theme.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info