(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

The dps looks good. Is there an expensive CI/LL alternative?

I want it all: 10k+ ES, stun immunity, super high single target and AOE DPS, shaper and guardian viable.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 28, 2017, 1:41:15 PM
@MFJones

Well i played Kinetic Blast / Barrage as Low Life, CI and Life Spec.

Going CI / Low Life won't offer you a real advantage.
Pro.:
-10k ES CI / 8k ES LL
-You will benefit from Aura Bots, since ES
-Similar Movement Speed ( replace Jade and Stibnite with Silver and Quicksilver)
-Vaal Discipline

Cons.:
-You will be very vulnerable to reflect.
-Compared to the Costs, no reasonable advantage DPS wise, unless you drop the Penetration shenanigans
and go full dps, run Anger and such, less DPS against High Ele. Res. Enemies.
-ES will be your only Defensive Layer, No Evasion, no Dodge
-Lower Crit. Chance,(unless you get Choir of the Storm(ty philophil)
-Lower Attack Speed unless you run Haste

You can Most likely drop some Es nodes and try to get more for Crit. Chance or whatever you will miss in the Endgame.
And since any Attack of the Shaper is Close to a One Shot for either 10k+ ES or 5.5k Life Builds.
There is not a real difference unless you go full dps, less def.

little Shaper rant

The Shaper fight is atm pretty stupid in my Onion.
Glass Cannon's get truly rewarded for beeing so, since the best way to handle a shaper fight is dealing so much dps to skip any phases / fights.

You can basicly do Shaper with a 3k Life Build and be Safer (since all nodes went into dps) than a well balanced character and or use vinktar lol.
Still those yellow balls he casts are quite nifty

Atm i'm running short on time, so far i did all guardians maps in less then 5 mins. each.
Shaper takes some time yet still doable.
I'm trying to record some Runs in the near future.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 4, 2017, 5:02:37 PM
Added Minotaur Run to the Video Section.

Chimera will be the Next.

What do you think of Kintsugi instead of QOTF ? Still high evasion and should maybe prevents some infortunate oneshot. I don't really known since I haven't test it out.
Anybody have some feedback ?
@KaXXoR

QotF is the Key Item, without it, you will not have the synergy of high evasion and movement speed.

You can of course use a silver flask and quicksilver instead of stibnite and jade, yet you will lose a lot of evasion and a little chunk movement speed.

I do not get one shot except those types of one shot's that not even a 12k+ es tank can survive (like minus max + Volatile)

This is my 4th Kinetic Blast char. and the best to level to 100.
(tried LL, CI, basic evasion char(so with a Kintsugi/ Hyrri's Ire))
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 4, 2017, 8:44:49 AM
Are u gonna update this for 2.6?

1 month away for the new league.
Last edited by Balantakos on Feb 4, 2017, 9:42:29 AM
"
Balantakos wrote:

As far as i know.. there hasn't been any announcements that would change a thing :)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

As far as i know.. there hasn't been any announcements that would change a thing :)

Thanks for the answer, yeap i know, we dont know anything yet about 2.6 but i was asking
if you are willing to update the guide in 2.6...
Thanks again!
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@MFJones

Well i played Kinetic Blast / Barrage as Low Life, CI and Life Spec.

Going CI / Low Life won't offer you a real advantage.
Pro.:
-10k ES CI / 8k ES LL
-You will benefit from Aura Bots, since ES
-Similar Movement Speed ( replace Jade and Stibnite with Silver and Quicksilver)
-Vaal Discipline

Cons.:
-You will be very vulnerable to reflect.
-Compared to the Costs, no reasonable advantage DPS wise, unless you drop the Penetration shenanigans
and go full dps, run Anger and such, less DPS against High Ele. Res. Enemies.
-ES will be your only Defensive Layer, No Evasion, no Dodge
-Lower Crit. Chance, lower Attack Speed

You can Most likely drop some Es nodes and try to get more for Crit. Chance or whatever you will miss in the Endgame.
And since any Attack of the Shaper is Close to a One Shot for either 10k+ ES or 5.5k Life Builds.
There is not a real difference unless you go full dps, less def.

little Shaper rant

The Shaper fight is atm pretty stupid in my Onion.
Glass Cannon's get truly rewarded for beeing so, since the best way to handle a shaper fight is dealing so much dps to skip any phases / fights.

You can basicly do Shaper with a 3k Life Build and be Safer (since all nodes went into dps) than a well balanced character and or use vinktar lol.
Still those yellow balls he casts are quite nifty

Atm i'm running short on time, so far i did all guardians maps in less then 5 mins. each.
Shaper takes some time yet still doable.
I'm trying to record some Runs in the near future.

O_O
normaly i don't mind when ppl do there stuff but what ur giving has info is very missleading.

No reasonable dps advantage, last time i cheacked my LL probably have 3 time more dmg.

Lower crit chance O_o, dunno about u but im sitting at 95% so i dunno how u can get more then that other then 95%+ diamond flask.

Lower attack speed O_o dunno how u think going LL could not get more AS since we can use Haste has aura, n we use same base wand and we can both use the same jewel.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 4, 2017, 2:50:30 PM
@Balantako

Of course i will do an update.

@philophil

Reasonable, means what you get for the cost and if it's worth it.
So do you really need the dps to clear high tier content? I only miss the dps at Shaper and yet it's not like i'm missing a shitload, just a little bit more, since i do have a hard time defending zana.

And that's it, no where else is more dps needed in the rest of the fight nor the rest of the content.
So again, the cost to build a Low Life Wander seems to me just not reasonable for 98% of the content.
Including Uber Atziri / Uber Izaro.

Also, as a Low Life wander, you run multiple Elemental Aura's so there goes the Lightning penetration.
Which as you know is not affecting the tooltip.
I'm pretty sure that this is pretty competitive for comparing if you consider the actual dmg. output.

The Attack speed you get from Haste, is a little higher to what i get from an Rat's nest.
Even with Aura effectiveness the gap wouldn't be huge.

The only point where you are right is the Crit. Chance, i played LL quite a while ago and didn't had the chance to play with the Choir of the storm.

Although i'd be missing the typical want to have rolls on an amulet, like WED, flat, crit., crit. multi and of course Life / ES.

Don't get me wrong, just understand the meaning of reasonable ;)
And in that sence, i'd say i'm far away from missleading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info