(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

sry but my dmg is 80% lightning so my vinktar pen + pathfinder pen + pen from tree is ok. All that on a 350K+ tooltip on barrage is more then 2 time ur effective dmg on boss.

But the point of ny comment was to give the right info for others who read about this build. This build is probably the best wand build to start league, tho later there's no reason to stay life n not going LL or CI, thats mainly to answer MFjones.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
@philophil

I'm getting confused. I think you don't understand the word "reasonable"
Sorry if i'm offending you with that guess.

Reason to go CI/ LL later?

Running around with 7k ES (MFJones asked for 10k) is better than 5.5k life, 75% Evasion 45% Dodge to attacks and Spells?
Just to get more damage, that you won't need in most of the content?
Also Having to Gem swap at bosses.
Seriously, that can't be a valid argument against staying life-based.

And with going CI you end up with pretty much the Same Aura Setup as Life Based.

I haven't seen a faster Guardian Map Clear with another Wander build than mine.
Pretty weird to be honest, since you can pull off similar with less def. on a CI version.

I could have gone for 4 Stat DPS jewels for example but insisted on having at least inc. Evasion rating on them. Since you will reach a point where DPS won't make your Clear speed faster, yet Movement Speed does ( and with QotF evasion rating).

So why am i not playing CI then? Because QotF gives me in addition to Movement speed and DPS, way more defense than a CI Build.

It's all about balance. Damage, Defense and Movement without implementing any shenanigans to make it work should be the key.
faster build in t16???

here's a t16 under 1:30 min, ofc runned by me on STD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ8qc2Vm57E&t=23s

U missed the point of my comment, its was on to explain n clarify some of the point u said, ive never said that what u do is bad. The point i wanted to clarify was DMG/crit 9on both setup thats all.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 4, 2017, 4:49:37 PM
@philophil

Finally a LL wander with speed, nice one :)
I would try to strip some of the dps into def. and why the hell man is there so less of your build in the internet :D

Well as you know i admitted that i'm possibly wrong on that one since i did not having the choir of storm amulet.

EDIT: Also i never thought you try to make me / my thought / build bad, all good man.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 4, 2017, 5:09:09 PM
all good, keep up the good work. This game need those build guide so ppl don't play the same 2-3 build
nvm
Last edited by JoopO on Feb 4, 2017, 8:40:34 PM
Can you do a leveling guide for the Passive Skill Tree please?
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@philophil

Finally a LL wander with speed, nice one :)
I would try to strip some of the dps into def. and why the hell man is there so less of your build in the internet :D

Well as you know i admitted that i'm possibly wrong on that one since i did not having the choir of storm amulet.

EDIT: Also i never thought you try to make me / my thought / build bad, all good man.

Here's one in exactly one minute:

https://youtu.be/5PPyv0NYUcU
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 8, 2017, 6:24:12 PM
Nephalim could you post your gear/tree somewhere, ive been mucking around with ci/ll wander in standard and am still not happy with the results. Thanks and sry for derailing the thread.
"
Fhark wrote:
Nephalim could you post your gear/tree somewhere, ive been mucking around with ci/ll wander in standard and am still not happy with the results. Thanks and sry for derailing the thread.

First drop hubris for COE and get a spell dmg ES shield, drop added cold on ur link n use INC crit gem+ drop some crit node on ur tree for more dmg node, ES node if needed. If ur going for phys play it has CI, if ur going for ELE go for the LL option. Also ur using legacy vinktar, so drop all ur leech node n VP and get some flask duration on ur belt its enough to sustain vs any boss (shaper/uber atziri included). By dropping those node u will be able to grab more dmg node.
Last edited by philophil on Feb 9, 2017, 2:14:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info