(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Andizlack wrote:
You don't think prioritizing ES in gear other than the body armour (and keeping Queen) with a CI variant is a possibility?

Qotf scales with Evasion
So to get a decent amount of es, you need to drop Helmet -600eva, Boots -600eva, Gloves -300eva and Shield -800eva.

Not to mention how expensive the ES gear has to be.

Think about it, Qotf needs Evasion to make it work.
Yeah, I get it. Just wanted to hear your thoughts, thanks.
Just got this sick phys wand for a cheap price

and was wondering how to use it with this build. Do you think the phys2light gem would beat ele focus or even added lightning in terms of single target damage?
Hey! I'm thinking about trying this build. Not sure this has been discussed, but I'm sorry if it already has.

What about using Kintsugi? When I played with it 2 leagues ago it seemed to be OP though I didn't play last league so not sure if anything changed.

Thanks!
"
CircAGG wrote:
Hey! I'm thinking about trying this build. Not sure this has been discussed, but I'm sorry if it already has.

What about using Kintsugi? When I played with it 2 leagues ago it seemed to be OP though I didn't play last league so not sure if anything changed.

Thanks!

Well it's a cool Armor. But Queen of the Forrest is the source of Movement Speed, which is scaled by Evasion Rating.

This Synergy makes the Build Fast and Defensive.
"
dEus__ wrote:
Just got this sick phys wand for a cheap price

and was wondering how to use it with this build. Do you think the phys2light gem would beat ele focus or even added lightning in terms of single target damage?

OH man i didn't see your post, sorry for that.

You can use the wand without any problem.

Since we take Tempest Blast you will get a bunch of Phys. Damage as Lightning Damage.

You can try and switch out Added Lightning with Phys. to Lightning.

I had a Foe Bite, #1 Phys. mirrored Wand and i barely did more Dps, so i sold it.

Also small Update:

I removed Pierce from the tree, 50% from the Gem for Aoe-Clear is enough and we don't really need it fpr Single Target.

Instead i took Point Blank to help with single target and took Throat Seeker.

Also changed the Last Bandit Reward from Power Charge to Passive Point.
Grabbed Heart of the Oak for more Life and also Stun avoidance, since even with 5.5k life you do get stunned in Uber Atziri for example and such ( nice balance).
i don't get how you reach 9k lightning damage on ur kinetic blast, i got flat lightning on everything, and yet im only able to get up to 3.4k O.o
hey, a link to your passive tree and your gear can help me, help you ;)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 15, 2017, 2:21:23 AM
The character name is Bubbless if it doesn't redirect to the good char x_x
but yeah i got flat lightning damage on everything possible and was only able to get 3k flat lightning,
(PS: i know there no gem in my armor but it shouldnt matter since im trying to get the dmg on kinetic, on the 4L lols )

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/obitum8/characters

the passive tree ( same as yours , i followed it step by step )

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeBS0FtQguCaANjQ5ID6sPxBGBEZYUdRSwFr8ZjhnXIuoj0yP2JIsknSaVKgsqOC0fLlMwcTB8MgE31EMxR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-lm8W69d8mHiYlpjp2VNZ6BvJ3BSc3B07XXLeu99dX-Af8aCHoTFh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_k5WVIJphmmqbJpuNm7Wet5-IoqOjiqTCrTOyGbe2vTa-p8HzwnPDOsUoznDPetNv037UI9rB3Ubjn-jW6mLtP-2D7g7vevFt9lv25_zF_rr_EA==

Hopefully you will be able to help me! i have realy no clue where i fked up aha, im realy interested in making a build like the one you made! Keep being awesome man! <3
Your Character site is set private ( default )

You have to change that in options. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info