(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Yes still BIS, one socket is fine, since 2 socket are only for those that can sustain mana through instant mana leech for example (legacy vinktar, as stated in the guide)
Hello !

I have trouble shattering mobs with Herald Of Ice and I don't know why...
It means that I rarely have power charges and I find it kind of annoying !

Could you look at my gear (Char Wonder_Slut) and tell how to fix it ? :)

Thank you !
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
Only thing i notice is the missing corr. on tombfists, yet you shouldn't have that big problems to get it going.

Make sure that diamond flask is always up, we are pathfinder so this should be no issue.
anyone playing this build now without mirror items and can say how the build is? read the comments and alot of people saying the damage is bad. Do you need legacy and mirror items for this build to fel goood
@Whatisyoudoing
The build is not necessarily meta, where u have 10 mil dps spells and one-shoting uber elder (which I assume is the reason why people think the dps is low). However, it is still good damage granted that you know how to build and it. I made one this league with fairly cheap gear and took down shaper with one death (The uncreated mob between phase 2 and 3 sucks). If you want top tier 4ex builds with 10 mil dps, this build isn't for you, but if you like the playstyle then you should give it a shot.

For reference, my gear on PiDesynthesizesMobs, has 1.3 mil dps constantly, assuming I keep my flasks up at all times (since I generate power charges for free). I'd say it was a 4ex budget (possibly because I got some of my gear for cheaper than what it should be)

That's my bossing belt if you see bisco's on.
i understand but have problems against rare monsters and bosses at tier 12, and i feel my gear should be enought to clear that type of content. sometimes i have stand stil and burst a yellow mob.
@Whatisyoudoing
You can't generate power charges through curse on hit, since you curse on hit despair on hit through gloves.
No helmet enchant, wrong vinktar (you have added to spells, you want added to attacks)
Could someone comment on my gear and tell me what I should upgrade next? (besides some obvious upgrades for jewels).

PS I'm in love with this build, it took quite a few ex to get it going but it was well worth it. Especially with the kinetic blast and celestial herald mtxes.
Last edited by chaosn on Apr 11, 2019, 8:14:28 AM
Tombfists with the crit. chance corr.
Opal rings maybe?

From your current point it's just a matter of how good rares you can get and improve step by step. :)
After reading the past few pages, you have the patience of a saint Toma_Hawk. Just wanna say keep up the great work ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info