(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Have you considered the new shield Perepiteia?

I mean it can give +3 to Wrath and up to 20 attack and movement speed.
Should be good for budget atleast
Great stuff.What about Innervate Support for Added Lightning Damage? And what another red support gem will be good into Barrage? I have only 2R2B2G armor
Last edited by meowOG on Mar 16, 2019, 9:25:38 AM
this build did receive some nerfs or smth that it seems its not so popular anymore? I got my hands on 6L QotF 3b2g1r and I think i might wanna start this build. how valid is it this league in terms of clear,single target and survivability? I got that 6L + about 4ex to spend
Making this build too atm. 80lvl. I think I could switch from lightning arrow to kinetic blast earlier than 70lvl, same damage.

This build reminds me my fav obliterate build that explodes the pack of mobs.. and I just curious why we are not using Inpulsa's Broken Heart for this build?
Inpulsa's is HP, shock, 50% incr damage if we shocked + enemy explosion of 5% of max hp on death (mobs pack explosion?), immunity to shock, 4 times less evasion.
@Hollycz

There have been numerous nerfs, whether it is to the ascendancy... (I realized this list goes on and on for quite a bit so im gonna spare u the details, it was nerfed many times, mostly indirect)

The clear speed is amazing, I have used rotgut while mapping and swapped over to stibnite for bossing. Speaking of bossing single target isn't as great as other builds like molten strike but it is still respectable, even on a 5L. I've killed a t15 boss deathless on a 5L and 4.4k health earlier this league. Just make sure that you have a good way of consistently blinding the bosses and to dodge when necessary.

@Stridemann

This build was made WAY before inpulsa's existed. Moreover, it isn't as if we need inpulsa's, kinetic blast's aoe is insane to the point that inpulsa's would be wasted and not cost effective at all. Besides that, inpulsa's is lacking a lot of important stats, a.k.a. resistance and what qotf is prominent for, movement speed. We use about 4-6 uniques (depending on your setup and how budget you're going) which makes gearing for resistances really tough already.
Very interesting build, thank you! Clear speed is great! Don't have enlighten yet, so can't use all auras/buffs. Should I prefer Wrath over Herald? Also my single target damage is very low even to kill t3 bosses. Maybe you can point me some cheep steps to impove dps?
@W0quit

why not take the one mana leech not from essence sap? rather then the 2 points from mind drinker.

Since i don't see any empower that reduces your mana pool, i wonder what drains it? we only use vaal grace not grace to be clear on that part.

You switched quite early to wanders, also skip crackling speed to fill the top wand cluster asap.

Try to get a 5l queen of the forest and the right magic flasks to get the speed and defense.

Also focus on good searching eye abyssal jewels those will be a big dmg source.

for single target safe currency for a dying sun, this is a huge dps improvement in your case.

to sum' things up.. try to stick to the guide and its gearing recommendations. GL
Hey I just made this wander build and got into maps, the clear is really great however the barrage damage feels a little bit wrong. (68k all projectiles in PoB) Could anybody help me figure out what the issue is?

Last edited by Jaay on Mar 20, 2019, 2:48:55 PM
For everyone who is wondering why DPS of BARRAGE is low, id say don't use QotF
for bossing.

QotF is PURELY for speed and the 6L is for if you can afford it. If you plan on bossing, swapping out a 5L QotF for a rare 6L will give you 30% MORE damage.

The wand is for sustaining power charges, it is an optional corrupt but gives you significant damage (about a 16% more damage multiplier for me).
The boots are about another 10% more damage multiplier.

If you have enough life and resistances, then thunderfist adds 1-100 flat lightning damage and has increased attack speed. This has the power of about 1 jewel. Tombfist is slightly better (i think) even after the nerf. It has the power of about 2-3 jewels with the 10% more damage from intimidate and socketable jewel. I shall stay with thunderfist, however, since I like my kinetic blast damage.

Dying sun is slightly expensive right now but this is a 60% MORE multiplier, insane damage if you can afford it.

Another important multiplier is quality on ALL gems, for me that is at least a 10% more multiplier just for having quality.

If you're going to PoB to check damage, make sure you select ALL flasks and that the boss will be shocked since vinktar's is going to do that at all times. If you go with my route on the wand or if you have powercharge on crit, be sure to select you having power charges.

Oh, and of course, this should go without say, level all your gems to level 20, it makes a HUGE difference, especially with the added lightning damage and wrath.
Last edited by PiMaster123 on Mar 20, 2019, 3:16:53 PM
Toma_Hawk, PiMaster123, great info, thank you!

Changed Grace to Wrath and got those wand nodes at the top. Feels much better now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info