(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Feels much better with Lycosidae despite it's less evasion drawback. Aiming with barrage hard enough already against moving bosses and when it misses it drives me nuts lol
We can no longer leech mana using Vinktar's, and assassins mark wont leech mana during a single target boss. Now what?
@ulfasar1

Make sure you're "face tanking" (avoiding when necessary such as scripted attacks) as closely as possible. The only boss I can think of this build having issues with are the bosses from whakaleajrlweiru (the unique map with a weird name)

In regards to Lycosidae, I wouldn't say that your biggest concern is the lack of evasion, I'd worry more about lack of resistances and life. You're missing about 60 life for a really well rolled shield (100 life and +eva+life hybrid craft) and 60 res for a "respectable" roll. This is even assuming your lycosidae is perfectly rolled for life.

My shield, just a small flex :^) This allowed me to get really strong mods elsewhere such as accuracy or even more damage that the (hit or) misses cannot outweigh.

@SapphireRapture

"
At the beginning take the Duelist's leech nodes until you can get that one mana leech node of Essence Sap and Blood Drinker for life leech.
Depending on your damage, you might need to stick to the Duelist's leech nodes until your damage is high enough to hit the cap you can leech with 0.4% from Blood Drinker.

This was under the passive skill tree spoiler. Though this seems newly added, be sure to read the guide thoroughly for anything.
If this doesn't work out for you, (this is ghetto af but works) try using curse on hit with poacher's mark. This means every time you hit, you gain life AND mana.
How is this build any good? I have leveled a char and it just seems like its gonna do no dmg...

here is my PoB

if u got any tips .. id be glad to take them...

https://pastebin.com/iXD2Rp5x
Uhm..

no uberlab, no helmet enchant, no boot enchant, no crit. chance on wand, 5 link.

Should be enough info for now ;)

guide delivers all the info you need GL
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Uhm..

no uberlab, no helmet enchant, no boot enchant, no crit. chance on wand, 5 link.

Should be enough info for now ;)

guide delivers all the info you need GL

made this post last night when i was tired lol.. thanks... also i dont think if i get even all the stuff u state i would even be close to half the dps this guy has in the PoB.
got my answer :)

great build!
Last edited by Pynea on Mar 29, 2019, 2:36:28 AM
Do you mind updating this with 3.6 information? I get that it didnt change much since 3.5 but would be grateful to be able to come back here to see a PoB that is up to date or at least a guide that is up to date. Thanks ahead of time.
Uhm.. yeah just added new stats and current gear, again no big changes :D

Hope you got a good time wanding!
Are Tombfist gloves still the best alternative after nerf? If so, is +crit chance corruption and 2 abyss scoekts are mandatory?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info