(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
jackg2113 wrote:
could there be a specific reason as to why my HoI is rarely ever procing Onslaught or Power charges?

I am also doing this build as deadeye. Just stack flat cold damage on a couple of your jewels along with your flat lightning damage. Also, as deadeye you can use increased critical strikes in your KB setup instead of pierce. Thunder fists with KB + GMP + Elemental Damage + Increased Critical Strikes = plenty of shatters for HOI power charge/onslaught generation.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
I need help please.

Can someone tell me what changes i can make to get higher dmg and crit chance?

And i'm preaty squishy too :D

lvl 95 pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/SH88MeEe

lvl 89 atm.
I am at the point after getting my 6l and dying sun. looking at getting a helm enchant and thinking. an extra barrage projectile on top of 8 is like +12.5% damage. Isn't the damage enchant much better? (the uber lab one and the merciless lab one)
"
With a few item swaps the build can go from a lab farmer to a fast magic find character to an endgame shredding machine. I love it.

Could you give some advice for lab farming with this build?
I cant even do trials. Thx
"
Bender222 wrote:
I am at the point after getting my 6l and dying sun. looking at getting a helm enchant and thinking. an extra barrage projectile on top of 8 is like +12.5% damage. Isn't the damage enchant much better? (the uber lab one and the merciless lab one)

According to POB the extra projectile is more damage than the % increased barrage damage

Also the 6th link on barrage is a massive damage increase per projectile, absurdly strong in fact. If it were me i would either get additional projectile for barrage enchant or +% increased kinetic blast damage.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
What in the world am I doing wrong with this build? I'm squishy as hell and can't kill bosses well. KB on a 4L clears really well yet Barrage on a 6L barely tickles Incursion rares or Abyss rares. They take absolutely forever to die.

Also, Dying Sun is absurdly expensive in HC for some reason, costs 3 times as many chaos orbs as it does in Softcore. So I'm afraid to buy a Dying Sun if I'm just going to RIP when a bunch of abyss rares pop out of a hole. I've considered dropping the life flask for a Vinktar's but the life flask has saved my ass, literally more times than I can count. If I dropped it I would probably just die in the next 3 maps. Any help would be massively appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/J5hYdpL5
Last edited by zeruel1223 on Jun 22, 2018, 7:24:08 PM
Thinking of rolling this as my non-league starter build, now that I have some currency saved up. Is Barrage still the best single target option, or is something else better now that some of the gems got buffs?

Any help is appreciated. I really hate barrage tbh.
Aside from missing a dying sun flask, what else can I do to get better numbers?
I seem to die frequently but I feel there isn't much I can lose on the stat tree to make up in other places. Maybe other items need upgrading? I dunno let me know.
Hey first of all i would like to thank you for the great build. i play it during the current league and just reached lvl 92. I found a "inspired learning" jewel and would like to know if it is worth using in this build? If yes i guess the best position to sock it is over "fervour" right? which notes should i "erase" to get it there if it is worth using it?

thanks in advance and best regards
"
zeruel1223 wrote:
What in the world am I doing wrong with this build? I'm squishy as hell and can't kill bosses well. KB on a 4L clears really well yet Barrage on a 6L barely tickles Incursion rares or Abyss rares. They take absolutely forever to die.

Also, Dying Sun is absurdly expensive in HC for some reason, costs 3 times as many chaos orbs as it does in Softcore. So I'm afraid to buy a Dying Sun if I'm just going to RIP when a bunch of abyss rares pop out of a hole. I've considered dropping the life flask for a Vinktar's but the life flask has saved my ass, literally more times than I can count. If I dropped it I would probably just die in the next 3 maps. Any help would be massively appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/J5hYdpL5

i think if you grab the wander wheel and get a queen of the forest all your problems should be solved the wand wheel is just crazy good and queen of the forest will provide you with the defense since if you move around at 200% ms nothing will hit you in the first place

hit me up if youre having more troubles

bees

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info