(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

i know that was to start wander at 80 but i cant resist hahaha
so thats my gear i still have 5 exalted to spend i know that i need dying sun and i am using a 5l so what should i use in 5 l?
and a 6l but i have other QotF 6 socket with right colors, just need to link it hahaha
so if i buy my dying sun i will have 2.5 exalted to spend so what shoul i buy first?????
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheBattleMasteR/characters
hi there, can u help me, i'm dying in azoatl on rare mobs, i dont upgrate temple on increase damage or increase monster speed but still dying on yellow packs. I have no problems with omnitect or whatewer

can u check my profile and tell whats wrong with me

thank you
Last edited by TheBattleMasteR on Jun 25, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheBattleMasteR/characters
hi there, can u help me, i'm dying in azoatl on rare mobs, i dont upgrate temple on increase damage or increase monster speed but still dying on yellow packs. I have no problems with omnitect or whatewer

can u check my profile and tell whats wrong with me

thank you

i just took a quick look at your gear, you have -60% chaos resist which is a huge problem with the temple (they do lots of chaos damage). As you pointed out the omnitech does no chaos damage which is why you have no problem with that boss.

Personally i offset this by using a devotos helmet (has chaos res on it), got some chaos resist on my amulet, and also using an atziris promise flask instead of vinktars.

I see you also use bloodrage, that plus chaos degen is probably a really nasty combination. Personally i use a decoy totem instead of bloodrage. I feel like bloodrage is better if you are only farming maps but with the incursion mechanic in this league i found myself not using it anymore and just dropped it for decoy totem which is increadibly useful against rares/bosses in this game.
IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
"
D2HoliC wrote:
"
With a few item swaps the build can go from a lab farmer to a fast magic find character to an endgame shredding machine. I love it.

Could you give some advice for lab farming with this build?
I cant even do trials. Thx

Here is some advice:
1)Buy the lab enchant.
2)Wear the helmet.
3)Try lab again.
4)Die as fast as before because a 40 exalt item did absolutely nothing.
5)Decide if you have been conned.
6)Fight denial.
7)Try harder.
8)Sell your items in higher prices than bought.(Dont worry take your time here.This bubble aint bursting first-post-click-bait so well written.)
9)Finally profit.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, it feels like I'm doing basically no damage in even a T10 map. My KB barely explodes and I have low H/O tooltip with Wrath/HoI enabled.

Barrage 28k
KB 25k

Can someone look into my gear/tree to see if I'm missing something because I should be able to clear T16 no problem with my gear. I ran a similar wander build back in legacy and had no problem.
"
Motorbreath wrote:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, it feels like I'm doing basically no damage in even a T10 map. My KB barely explodes and I have low H/O tooltip with Wrath/HoI enabled.

Barrage 28k
KB 25k

Can someone look into my gear/tree to see if I'm missing something because I should be able to clear T16 no problem with my gear. I ran a similar wander build back in legacy and had no problem.

your gear is nice but you have no abyss jewels. Gotta stack flat ele damage on every possible jewel socket (instead of watchers eye and static electricity jewel, static electricity is fine to start but you can get better jewels for pretty cheap, for examble look for eye jewels with 2x flat ele damage rolls and crit multi)

edit: i see that watcher's eye adds crit chance when using wrath. That would probably be nice after you have a couple flat ele jewels. flat ele on jewels (or corrupted piscators) is basically the source of all this build's damage.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Last edited by Ajaxcandy on Jun 25, 2018, 9:32:14 PM
"
Ajaxcandy wrote:
"
Motorbreath wrote:

Barrage 28k
KB 25k

your gear is nice but you have no abyss jewels. Gotta stack flat ele damage on every possible jewel socket (instead of watchers eye and static electricity jewel, static electricity is fine to start but you can get better jewels for pretty cheap, for examble look for eye jewels with 2x flat ele damage rolls and crit multi)

edit: i see that watcher's eye adds crit chance when using wrath. That would probably be nice after you have a couple flat ele jewels. flat ele on jewels (or corrupted piscators) is basically the source of all this build's damage.

Got it, I'll make that change tomorrow and prob get rid of watcher's eye then. I'm trying to get a couple levels so I can get more sockets (might have to lose some health nodes to get more damage).
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
D2HoliC wrote:
"
With a few item swaps the build can go from a lab farmer to a fast magic find character to an endgame shredding machine. I love it.

Could you give some advice for lab farming with this build?
I cant even do trials. Thx

Here is some advice:
1)Buy the lab enchant.
2)Wear the helmet.
3)Try lab again.
4)Die as fast as before because a 40 exalt item did absolutely nothing.
5)Decide if you have been conned.
6)Fight denial.
7)Try harder.
8)Sell your items in higher prices than bought.(Dont worry take your time here.This bubble aint bursting first-post-click-bait so well written.)
9)Finally profit.

OMG BOIS!
Hes BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
need help to improve my gear because im not doing good dmg on mobs
and i need to know what gems should i use in a 5l QotF ???
heve 4 exalted budget
here it goes!
"
@Gattringer

I remember your name... well your jewels are garbage, they are all terrible!
Also you made the transition a bit to early, something i would only recommend to experienced players.

Next thing that jumps into my eyes are your flasks, which are far from what i recommend using.
(not talking about the unique flasks, i talk mainly about the magic flasks)
The rolls the base types are anything but nothing i use.

Propably start to stream more often (took some days off poe, felt a bit burned out).
Will start stream today with checking various char. of recent posts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info