(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
deathopz wrote:
I am using this build however I am trying to go magic find with it for farming doctor cards while using bisco collar/leash, goldwyrm, thief's torment, and sadima's I legit run like a turtle walks.. that being said should I try to get ms on jewels the current fix I am using is to replace my goldwyrms 16% quantity for atziri's step which bumps my speed up 30%.

Any help would be great.

You should hit 45k evasion to get all the MS possible only from queen of the forest (that I think it is 75%).
To do that normally is used Stibnite + Jade.
If you need more, get a quicksilver.
All flasks + onslaught from herald should give you insane move speed.

I've just tested with all MF gear and I'm getting over 45k with the two evasion flasks. With quicksilver you should hit something 170-200% MS, which is already pretty good without onslaught.
Do you think you can do skill trees for level 20, 40, 60, etc? It's a bit hard to follow cause you mention going for 'Ballistic Mastery' and 'King of the Hill' but the tree you link doesn't include those.
With a few item swaps the build can go from a lab farmer to a fast magic find character to an endgame shredding machine. I love it.
hello there! im trying to get your build running in this league....im a newb. i played the game in like 2013 for some time but it was very different back then. i gave up after some time and shorts got back to it and was amazed at how much it changed!

ok now my question.....in your flask setup for maps, where do you get your cold resist from? only
from your gear? i know im still very low level and my gear totally sucks and i nowwhere yet
but i wonder what i should do since im getting frozen all the time. should i use a 35% allres flask
untill a bit later?

i am also still on bow....i was planing to keep using bow untill i can equip piscators...

anybody have some tipps for me on getting this build running well enough for soloing endgame content?
is that even possible to play endgame content solo or will i have to focus on groupplay?

i would be very grateful for any newbie tips for this build..

greetings and best wishes!!
Last edited by darclon888 on Jun 17, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
Any way i could still improve this wander? I know I can get better rings and min-max my gems, but maybe you guys can spot something i can't (without moving into mirror-tier territory hopefully).
Spoiler

all the jewels in my passive tree are the same 3 stat as my abyssal belt (light, light, life).
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Jun 17, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
Is there a scion version?
Best version of the build so far tbh. 7200hp (missing 3 life nodes too at level 96) with sick damage. Killed Elder and Shaper deathless.

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILg5IDlwPxBGWFHUWvxeWGY4ajRvIIuoj0yP2JP0mlSoLLR8uUzBxMHwyATY9N0w31DpCO3xDMUV-SVFKfUt4TLNM_02STipRR1VLVcZW-lm8WyZbr13yYeJlTWegavpsjG1sbydwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xn_7g9uHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkyeVIJUummqbjZzEnaqet6EvoqOkwrIZtyK3trjKvTa-ir6nwfPFKMedz3rP3dAf02_TftQj2sHdqOOE45_l5udU53To1umY6mLtP-2D7g7veu_r8NXxbfGK9lv9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=Whiskeys&characterName=SexyDongers
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Last edited by Whiskeys on Jul 2, 2018, 9:18:59 AM
"
Whiskeys wrote:
Best version of the build so far tbh. 7100hp (missing 4 life nodes too) with sick damage.

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILg5IDlwPxBGWFHUWvxeWGY4ajRvIIuoj0yP2JP0mlSoLLR8uUzBxMHwyATY9N0w31DpCO3xDMUV-SVFKfUt4TLNM_02STipRR1VLVcZW-lm8WyZbr13yYeJlTWegavpsjG1sbydwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xn_7g9uHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkyeVIJUummqbjZzEnaqet6EvoqOkwrIZtyK3trjKvTa-ir6nwfPFKMedz3rP3dAf02_TftQj2sHdqOOE45_l5udU53To1umY6mLtP-2D7g7veu_r8NXxbfGK9lv9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=Whiskeys&characterName=SexyDongers

less pen, less crit, less dmg. doesent seem viable to me. but if u only want more hp and farming and not boss killing like shaper you can do that ofc.
Last edited by al_capWn on Jun 17, 2018, 3:44:42 PM
Thanks for the guide. I love this build, it's a blast to play. I'm at level 89 now, almost 90 and I'm still trying to get the proper gear (need Dying Sun and 6L QotF). I kill stuff really quickly though and haven't had too many issues with any content yet.

I do have a question though. Is there are way I can better allocate my Skill Tree to make it as efficient as possible? Like would I be better off with certain nodes over a jewel slot or something? I spent the points where I though they would be best, but I was hoping for some input.

Other than that, this build is a lot of fun and I hope I can take it through all of the games content.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgPxBGWFHUUsBa_F5YZjhnXG8gdgyP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqOC0fMFswcTB8Nj03TDpCO3w_c0MxSVFKfUt4TLNM_02STipRR1VLVcZW-lm8W69d8mHiYlpirGVNZ6BsjGzncFJ07XXLd9d4-X11ft1_K3-Af8aCHoPbh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-VIJUummGbjZ2qnreio6TCrJetM7TFt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwuzFKMedx8rI3MlEznDQH9N-1CPawd2o44Tjn-dU6ZjqYu2D7g7veu_r8NXxbfZb_W7-uv8Q_94=?accountName=Suds1029&characterName=Rishlooo

Edit: Also, would it be helpful to run a CWDT + Immortal Call setup to help with the squishyness? Instead of maybe the decoy totem? Thanks again!
Last edited by Suds1029 on Jun 17, 2018, 4:44:27 PM
I haven't played for a couple of leagues but starting to play Incursion league with this build. What gem setup would you guys recommend since I'm playing temp league and empower/enhance/enlighten gems will probably be out of my reach? Trying to think of how to set up my links but a bit unsure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info