(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
swllyra wrote:

1. I cannot run uber lab.. Izaro kills me easily and it's frusturating.

not being in league I can't help you much with gear, but missing the uber lab could be a part of the problem, just message me in game and I'll do the lab in standard for you!
guys which pantheon are you using?
I use:
lunaris and ralakesh for mapping
solaris and gruthkul for bossing
I swap to shakari in the higher tier maps with the mod "monsters poison on hit"
brine king could be useful against stuns, and I was considering tukohama also, because 8% physical damage reduction seems a lot for certain bosses
"
swllyra wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm currently running this gear.I put my all currency here. I'm having some issues though. I'd appreciate if you help me!

1. I cannot run uber lab.. Izaro kills me easily and it's frusturating. (I've been playing this game for a while, but my previous builds were more tanky, this kind of build is new to me)
2. I die easily and I don't think my damage is enough to sustain my life pool.
3. What improvements would be better for this build? (this is a standard build so i cannot get abyss items)

Thanks for your comments!

you have zero life leech except from Vintak .
Grap some life leeches node bellow Vaal Pact and 1 mana leech node.
does lightning trap work, considering you have shock from vinktar ?
just killed the hydra with extra damage as fire, extra damage as lightning, increased monster damage, deathless.
I think that the cause of my deaths before was my cold resistance at 50%, as I probably equipped the wrong ring and forgot about changing it again XD
@habkor

Hey nice bringing up that topic, i had a recent conversation with a friend of mine.

Did you considered the increased flask effect you would get and the increased effect of shock you can get from passive tree/ abyssal jewels?

Increased Flask effectives would bring the 10% up to 15%, after that you can get 20% increased effect of shock and up to 10% increased Shock per Abyss Jewel that would bring me up to 19.5-21% More damage.

And the Flat to Lightning Damage to Attacks.

I couldn't really find some clarification yet i admit i might haven't dig deep enough :)

So i might be wrong.

@Giammafix

Cool Video, would like to add it to my Section if you are cool with it.
Also might wanna drop the Life flask for a Jade Flask.

Also for max. DPS you can use the Last War Cry in Boss range to get the full Buff.

As for Pantheon, i really like Soul of Ralakesh since it helps against Blood Rage/ Bleeding and Cannot be Memed/ Blinded is a quality of Life thing.

For the Majors i stick to Soul of Solaris, in general really good against bosses.

@Bresepls
Tier 2 of the Elder roll "increased effect of Flask on you" is enough.

@lightdarkness
Sure, anything that works for you, but consider that some bosses like to move quite a lot.
"
Giammafix wrote:
just killed the hydra with extra damage as fire, extra damage as lightning, increased monster damage, deathless.
I think that the cause of my deaths before was my cold resistance at 50%, as I probably equipped the wrong ring and forgot about changing it again XD

You did WAT!?
Nvm
Last edited by Edeka on Jan 22, 2018, 2:57:21 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@habkor

@Giammafix

Cool Video, would like to add it to my Section if you are cool with it.
Also might wanna drop the Life flask for a Jade Flask.

Also for max. DPS you can use the Last War Cry in Boss range to get the full Buff.

As for Pantheon, i really like Soul of Ralakesh since it helps against Blood Rage/ Bleeding and Cannot be Memed/ Blinded is a quality of Life thing.

For the Majors i stick to Soul of Solaris, in general really good against bosses.

of course you can add the video, I'm glad that you liked it! ^^ I'll also post some more videos of the main endgame bossfights.
thanks for the advice, I'll try to swap the life flask for the jade (I kept the life flask for uber lab farming).
I'm using ralakesh too while mapping, changed it for gruthkul just for the minotaur and the hydra for a bit more tankiness.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

You did WAT!?

I've jumped inside the arena of the hydra with cold resistance at 51% and didn't notice that, because I was messing with some rings I have, checking the dps.
After being oneshotted 4 times, had to swap character to finish her off and get the fragment XD
Today I've noticed it, put the right ring back to its place, and killed her deathless with a lot of damage mods :D
Anyway, I'm not sure about keeping Phase Acrobatics sacrificing 4 life nodes, but I guess that in fights like Uber atziri that helps more than life.
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 22, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
Haha oh boy! :D

Alright added the Video, keep them coming, always good to have videos from leagues for all those "oh it's standard sayers"

Currently playing around with these:

Grace does also count for Vaal Grace :3

The Mana Leech is saving me 1 Passive Point.

But i guess the ideal Watcher eye would be Wrath pen. and Mana Leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info