(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
xZora wrote:
Quick question for some viewers:

If you cannot afford a 6L Queen of the Forest, would it be more beneficial to go with a 5L Queen of the Forest or an alternative 6L life/resist armor?

What do you guys think?

Go with 5L QotF for clearspeed, to farm up currency faster and be able to afford a 6L QotF easier/faster. 6th link on Barrage is only more singletarget dps, which is not as important as general clearspeed at the start of mapping really.
What's stronger tombfist with 2 jewel sockets or a pair of gripped gloves?
"
travisiscool wrote:

Tried it both ways, Rare gripped is better in all situations.

More life, More resis, more attack speed, can roll elder/shaper stuff. Yup.

Hope this helps :)

Also, I tried Tombfist with a Murderous Eye jewel with Attack speed, t1 lightning to attacks, and like 30 life for the free Intimidate. Didn't beat a Rare Gripped gloves with attack speed and life and resis. To be fair, the gripped gloves also had accuracy and flat lightning on it.

Edit: Just noticed you said Tombfist with TWO sockets.

Well, it has potential to beat a Gripped Gloves in terms of Dps... maybe?
Won't beat it if the Gripped Gloves has Accuracy, Attack Speed, AND flat lightning, though.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Jan 23, 2018, 2:57:51 AM
First i just want to thank you for the build. Just finished my first Red Elder deathless.
Also i did 3 of the Guardians - Phoenix, Hydra and Chimera deathless. The reason i have'nt tried Minotaur its that it still didnt dropped. But i'm assuming that will be easy also.
I know that i still have space to upgrade like +1 Barrage Rat's nest and upgrade the jewels but atm i don't think it's worth since in PoB i'm doing 2mil dmg against Shaper.
Spoiler

I've got all my resistance to 75% so max damage using Wise Oak. Now i'm just going to farm till i get my HH. Ty and gl sir.
Edit : Dont pay to much attention at my current links on auras. Still leveing Empower, Enlighten, going to switch those as soon as they go lvl3 or 4.
Last edited by DennysRO on Jan 23, 2018, 3:30:41 AM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

Also, I tried Tombfist with a Murderous Eye jewel with Attack speed, t1 lightning to attacks, and like 30 life for the free Intimidate. Didn't beat a Rare Gripped gloves with attack speed and life and resis. To be fair, the gripped gloves also had accuracy and flat lightning on it.

Won't beat it if the Gripped Gloves has Accuracy, Attack Speed, AND flat lightning, though.

Awesome thank you, also what's better a rat's nest or a starkonja's? Is rat's nest better for the 50% more crit & attack for the 100 life from starkonja's?
Last edited by travisiscool on Jan 23, 2018, 4:21:12 AM
js did shaper with 2 deaths because of unlucky ball spawns in bullet phase. switched to empower enlighten herald of thunder for more damage.

http://prntscr.com/i4beus

respecced my hp nodes for full damage for shaper, currently ez farmin all guardians with 4.8k hp.

1st time shaper down fr myself.
ty for this build and guide. <3
This build is amazing. I might be a bit biased because I started this league and usually run tough stuff with my aurabot friend (lvl27 anger/wrath necro is no joke). According to PoB my dps should be around 1.6mil for regular bosses with right flasks. Can't really calculate my boosted dps, but I was able to oneshot uber atziri split (2 men HP) before she casts anything, shaper is a joke after some practice and yesterday we deleted t14 elder with ease.

I might change my gear a bit later, better rings/amulet, better abyss jewels, 21/20 gems, etc. If I manage to craft something decent :)
Spoiler

Last edited by alkarian on Jan 23, 2018, 4:19:44 AM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

They beat gripped in terms of almost everything if they have 2 sockets ..

More life, more dmg and nobody needs extra accuracy on gloves necessarily.

easily +200 flat lightning from gripped, easily +80 flat life + % life + %attackspeed

== tombfists with 2 sockets are way way better than gripped gloves, unless u need the resists, though u can get +20% all res from the abyss jewels as well
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

sorry but I have to disagree here, regarding dps.
I've tried to swap my tombfists in PoB with a pair of gripped gloves rolled with: max t1 flat lightning damage, t1 attack speed, t2 accuracy and t1 life roll.
They give me less dps counting in the intimidate bonus, damage went from 1.586k to 1.316k. I have max attack rolled tombfists and 2 jewels with 3 useful stats socketed in (flat damage and attack speed/crit multi) but that's the point, thanks to the tombfists you can abuse of the overpowered jewels this league has to offer.
Intimidate offers a nice bonus, comparable to a permanent vinktar's shock on hit.
Tombfists have % life too on it, beatable just by a t2 life rolled gripped gloves.

In the end,
good rolled gripped gloves > 1 socket tombfists
2 socket tombfists + 2 good jewels > t1 gripped gloves

But if you don't have good jewels or if you need that extra life and resistances that the gripped gloves have to offer, then they are the way to go. Keep in mind that your socketed jewels can have a bit of resistances also.
Note that for "good jewels" I mean 3 useful stats, not 4.
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 23, 2018, 5:01:47 AM
"
charlyy wrote:

They beat gripped in terms of almost everything if they have 2 sockets ..

More life, more dmg and nobody needs extra accuracy on gloves necessarily.

easily +200 flat lightning from gripped, easily +80 flat life + % life + %attackspeed

== tombfists with 2 sockets are way way better than gripped gloves, unless u need the resists, though u can get +20% all res from the abyss jewels as well

+++ we were writing the same thing lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info