(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Drey070 wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

indeed, damage seems good to me, it's just I get random shotted by everything.
what should I respec for phase acrobatics? is it really a game changer?

Try it out is all you can do. Respec the flask area and that jewel spot next to it since I dont have them haha. Seeing your gear you can easily afford respeccing some nodes a few times. haha

I respecced some life nodes, flask area and jewel spot are too important for this build.
grabbed phase acro but pretty nothing changed with the hydra, I can take her down to a quarter of her life, then I start getting permastunned and shotted by anything even if I try to move and dodge a lot, if I get stunned by an icy ball I get shotted by the hydra, if I avoid the attacks of the boss I get killed by the balls....had to swap the character again to finish her off.
Instead, I've tried a minotaur, modded with enfeeble and damage, and killed him in like 10 seconds without dying. And just killed a phoenix with extra critical chance and crit multiplier, deathless. To be honest I don't know if phase acrobatics helped me in these last fights, but for sure it doesn't solve anything with hydra.
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 21, 2018, 5:34:18 AM
Hey
This is my first char ever in this game, so i am very new.

What would be some cheap upgrades that i should go for next.

helm enchant, dying sun and 6link i know, but they are out of my current price range. So will come later.

Is there some obvious things i am missing.

"
smougdk wrote:

Your Vinktar's is for SPELLS.
Need some advice on upgrade thanks in advance!
DSP is still low and i die quite often.
Not able to complete uber lab at lvl 87

"
EuroPOE wrote:
Need some advice on upgrade thanks in advance!
DSP is still low and i die quite often.
Not able to complete uber lab at lvl 87

you should get flat lightning damage on your jewellery, plus get some good abyssal jewels with flat lightning damage, and get a dying sun and a vessel of vinktar as soon as possible; quicksilver with freeze removal is useless since the pathfinder is immune to elemental ailments while using a flask, try and get one with increased evasion or movement speed.
be sure that your vessel of vinktar has lightning penetration (cheaper) or added lightning damage to attacks
if you need help for the uber lab you can message me in game :)
Quick question as I was building my wander for this league and starting to buy some gear.

W/R/T the Elder 'increased flask effect'

Does it matter if the % or just having even the lowest amount is good enough to remove conq's potency?

Tried to do a comparison in POB and just wanted confirmation from others.

Thanks in advance.
"
Gref wrote:
"
smougdk wrote:

Your Vinktar's is for SPELLS.

Thanks a lot for seeing that!

Anything else?
Hi all,

I've been following this build and other elemental wander variations for a while now, also doing my own adaptions like a Champion and Gladiator elemental wander. Thanks a lot to OP (and other contributors) for keeping this thread alive - always something new to learn.

One suggestion I'd like to give, which I do not find mentioned in this or other wander guides:

If you are running only two damage flasks, I think in 99% of the cases, the top priority should be Dying Sun >> Diamond Flask >> Attack Vinktar. Go check it yourself in POB - even with power charges up, the net DPS gain of a Diamond flask (which you can use up to three times with a perfect "Ample" prefix, and can have different useful suffixes - also it costs virtually nothing) is almost always higher than the DPS gain of an (even perfect) Attack Vinktar (note that for these calculations, I unchecked "Is the enemy Intimidated" in POB to simulate the loss of Vinktar shock). This is especially true if you are using a couple of Abyss jewels with decent amounts of added flat elemental damage.

The only exception I see is that if you want to run "The Wise Oak" as a third or fourth damage flask, you probably need Vinktar to make your uncapped lightning resist highest (due to Dying Sun's competing bonus to fire resistance).

If you are transitioning from two to three damage flasks, Vinktar can be a good option, but I think a strong contender is Atziri's Promise, which can be used twice instead of once. To be honest, I think it's probably as good, if not marginally better, than Vinktar, for a fraction of its cost.

If you don't believe me, you may even use OP's Pastebin - if you deactivate The Wise Oak, only running Dying Sun + a Diamond flask gives a higher DPS gain than only running Dying Sun + Attack Vinktar.

Just my two cents - please let me know if you disagree (and tell me what I'm missing :)).

Hi everyone! I'm currently running this gear.I put my all currency here. I'm having some issues though. I'd appreciate if you help me!

1. I cannot run uber lab.. Izaro kills me easily and it's frusturating. (I've been playing this game for a while, but my previous builds were more tanky, this kind of build is new to me)
2. I die easily and I don't think my damage is enough to sustain my life pool.
3. What improvements would be better for this build? (this is a standard build so i cannot get abyss items)

Thanks for your comments!
I'm farming the guardians at the moment, recorded a minotaur kill (unidentified with increased monster damage and monster life).
I've switched to herald of thunder for test, but I forgot to activate Blood rage which makes the fight quicker and is a huge dps boost even if a bit risky depending on your leech rate!
Took like 15 seconds deathless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXGT1xV4dpU&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 21, 2018, 6:48:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info