(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

This has been the most complex build to get going for me in all my time playing the game ;) hopefully the pay off will be worth it.

I'm low level so have just started doing T1/T2 maps to level up some, however i'm feeling squishy as hell although trash dies quick it is fairly slow.

What should my next upgrades be as a priority?
Also is it normal to be constantly out of mana? I think i may be missing something essential but my regen is abysmal so I have to keep potting!

Thanks

"
Nevzat wrote:
This has been the most complex build to get going for me in all my time playing the game ;) hopefully the pay off will be worth it.

I'm low level so have just started doing T1/T2 maps to level up some, however i'm feeling squishy as hell although trash dies quick it is fairly slow.

What should my next upgrades be as a priority?
Also is it normal to be constantly out of mana? I think i may be missing something essential but my regen is abysmal so I have to keep potting!

Thanks

Upgrade jewels, shield, and ring first imo. Need better life rolls on shield and one ring. If you feel too squishy you can switch rat's nest for starkonja's head but you will lose a lot of dps. As far as the mana regen, I had the same issue and ran with a flask for the longest time. Make sure you have the mana leech nodes in your tree. Drop your jade and mana flask for quicksilver and diamond flask, mana should be no problem after that.

The idea is to do enough damage to replenish health and mana fast enough to keep doing more damage :P hopefully that makes sense.

Definitely change up that jewel in your belt tho :P
Spoiler

Not sure what to upgrade next. Empower+Wrath combo? Guardians basically destroy me, probably because my gems arent 20/20 yet and I don't know the fights too well.

Also: What should I look for on the new jewels? Flat ele or crit multi and stuff?
Hi all. Shaper done easily. Uber Atziry almost kill(have few mistake).
But tell me please, how I can kill BLOCK MASTER it HoG ?
Without problemd done half map, and block guy kill me. Cand hurt him(((
Is HoG possible?

Spoiler
My Gear:

And need advise about shield. It good or need find evasion shield?
Ty for answer.
Also think me luckily with craft glove with crit essence..it sweet =)))
Last edited by TyPuCTuK on Dec 30, 2017, 8:38:40 PM
I really don't understand shopping for wands, I look for Edps on poe.trade, there are master crafted wands selling for 20ex that are barely a 50k dps upgrade over my piscators according to PoB? Im currently sitting at 1.65m shaper dps for my barrage, not sure where to go from here.
Doing great so far, any tips for what to upgrade next? Thinking on changing the rings/amulet or shield (couldn't craft a good opal yet) (going to do the recipe for 20q, and got other barrege for vaal for lvl 21, and got empower, but the mana sustain for bosses gets tricky if I miss an attack)

Spoiler

This is my current gear. I can farm red maps comfortably as long as they're not some crazy mods. But I still have problems with some bosses and I'm finding it really hard to find a good replacement for my thunderfists. I have around 3ex saved up again, after buying Dying Sun.

What would you recommend I upgrade next?
"
shabanotti wrote:

This is my current gear. I can farm red maps comfortably as long as they're not some crazy mods. But I still have problems with some bosses and I'm finding it really hard to find a good replacement for my thunderfists. I have around 3ex saved up again, after buying Dying Sun.

Upgrade the gems in your gloves to 20 quality
"
MulaMike805 wrote:
"
shabanotti wrote:

Upgrade the gems in your gloves to 20 quality

yeah, will do that, thanks. but that's just for KB, it already wrecks packs, won't really benefit from that so much :(

edit: upgraded most of my gems to 20% qual, at least the ones that do something for qual (other than AoE)
Last edited by shabanotti on Dec 31, 2017, 2:08:53 AM
just downed all guardians and shaper no problem. Can easily do it all deathless if played by someone with more skill. Thanks for the great guide

Last edited by streetRossi on Dec 31, 2017, 3:37:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info