(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Why do you take duelist leech nodes? We already have life leech when we path into shadow from Blood Drinker and simply grabbing a single mana leech node from the Essence Sap wheel saves two points. Even with just the leech from Blood Drinker we are still going to hit leech cap anyway.

Another really great tip for people is to grab an abyss jewel with % chance to blind. If you do the math on it say you get a 6% chance to blind on hit jewel, assuming 7 projectiles from barrage (with dying sun) each attack has a 1/3 chance to blind and obviously KB hits roughly a trillion times so thats easy there. This basically translates into permanent blind on everyone for extremely minimal investment, even better survivability than a stibnite since it works from ranged without having to actually use it instead of an otherwise better flask.

"
neutraltime wrote:
Hi guys this is my current gear at level 94. I'm struggling to find more life/dps without sacrificing resistances. How should I go about upgrading my gear, which piece should I aim to upgrade first. Thank you for you help!

I'd probably start with replacing thunderfists to fix your both life and resists balance, you are balancing on the edge of having so many uniques that it becomes difficult to get what resists you need reasonably. Your profile is set to private so I can't check your exact numbers but I would bet you are really lacking accuracy with piscators as the only item that as accuracy on it.
Last edited by Sarasin on Dec 29, 2017, 10:14:12 PM
"
Sarasin wrote:
snip

Some good point's!

Didn't saw that initally, basically you wan't Vitality Voide too, to leech faster to full life.
Yet you can of course ditch that and take another Jewel socket.

Thinking of a way to implement that into the guide, without confusing people. Since you need some leech node's to start with.

Thank's for that! :)

Also we could grab 1 more Abyssal Socket this way, but abyssal socket's are only worth to regular DPS Node's in the tree if they are good.
Hello,

Can some tell me what to do now? I've made Scion Wander [DE/ASS] and followed this guide. I rly like this build, but now I am stuck with low dmg/hp. I know that I need better gloves and jewlery.

What else can I do to improve my dmg? Empower and Enhance/Enlighten my Blood Rage and Wrath? Is lvl 3 gems enough [can't affor lvl4]?

Also boots/helmet enchants, are those both from UberLab?

I have Crit flask but I use Quicksilver so I can Zuuum on the map :P Not sure what kind of setup I like the most. Can't affor Dying Sun atm :/

You can check my profile to see the tree, but other than jewel slots from Scion start I ahve the same tree.

Spoiler
Hi all

I'm trying out a slight variation on things with regards to links etc and am looking for suggestions on what the ideal gems to link/colours for these two items:

guys ,what u think better starkonja 1 prodj or rat nest?
"
TG1337 wrote:

Rat's Nest: Better Damage / Costs more with +1 to Barrage

Starkonja's: Better Defense / Costs less with +1 to Barrage

People really need to read the build fully

Personally I think Starkonja's is better because we already have plenty damage without Rat's Nest and for me it would just be overkill
Last edited by LiquidPirateCat on Dec 30, 2017, 4:33:39 AM
"
TG1337 wrote:

Does the Rat's Nest have 1 proj? If yes, use the Rat's Nest. If no, use the Starkonja's.
"
Sarasin wrote:
Why do you take duelist leech nodes? We already have life leech when we path into shadow from Blood Drinker and simply grabbing a single mana leech node from the Essence Sap wheel saves two points. Even with just the leech from Blood Drinker we are still going to hit leech cap anyway.

Another really great tip for people is to grab an abyss jewel with % chance to blind. If you do the math on it say you get a 6% chance to blind on hit jewel, assuming 7 projectiles from barrage (with dying sun) each attack has a 1/3 chance to blind and obviously KB hits roughly a trillion times so thats easy there. This basically translates into permanent blind on everyone for extremely minimal investment, even better survivability than a stibnite since it works from ranged without having to actually use it instead of an otherwise better flask.

"
neutraltime wrote:
Hi guys this is my current gear at level 94. I'm struggling to find more life/dps without sacrificing resistances. How should I go about upgrading my gear, which piece should I aim to upgrade first. Thank you for you help!

I'd probably start with replacing thunderfists to fix your both life and resists balance, you are balancing on the edge of having so many uniques that it becomes difficult to get what resists you need reasonably. Your profile is set to private so I can't check your exact numbers but I would bet you are really lacking accuracy with piscators as the only item that as accuracy on it.

My accuracy is currently at 91% which can definitely be improved, is taking a 20% hit on kinetic blast DPS a big deal? It will drop from 100k to 80k. Thank you =) I've also made my character public.

Guys , what 1st target to change on my gear? thx for helping (kill shaper allrdy without deaths )
and how much hp need for uber atziri ?
It's really amusing how u ppl talk about 40ex (the wand) like it's 40 scroll of wisdom. Took me one month in this league to farm 80c and no ex drops so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info