(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
shabanotti wrote:

This is my current gear. I can farm red maps comfortably as long as they're not some crazy mods. But I still have problems with some bosses and I'm finding it really hard to find a good replacement for my thunderfists. I have around 3ex saved up again, after buying Dying Sun.

What would you recommend I upgrade next?

Tombfists are the best replacement.
Don't get those trashy gripped gloves, they are outdated.

Tombfist can either give u almost 200 lightning damage, or around 100+ lightning damage + 60-70life depending on abyss jewel rolls.
can you do uber lab in 3.1 with budget kb build ?
Last edited by gemy on Dec 31, 2017, 6:19:18 AM
"
gemy wrote:
can you do uber lab in 3.1 with budget kb build ?

Yes. If you plan on farming Lab for a while do not take vaal pact. I actually didn't take it until t15/shaper. You definitely don't need it as long as you have a life flask, but once you drop that for more damage, you need VP.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer

Been here asking some noob questions earlier but starting to get some better understanding of the specc now and I truly love it. I've started doing more and more maps and I'm doing really fine, however my survivability seems kind of low. I don't die a lot but every now and then I get oneshot and would like to minimize that.

Any suggestions for upgrades? I have about 1 ex and 130 chaos to spend :)

Cheers for an awesome guide!
Since I'm here, just figured I'd check in and share my thoughts on 3.1 and the build. I've killed both shaper and uber atziri a few times each, deathless, and currently am doing about 2.6mil shaper dps with barrage and opals, or 1.8mil with 2 ventors rings which is what I've been using about 99% of the time.

Gear for those interested:
Spoiler

As you can see, main difference between my setup is Belly and Lyco. I simply prefer the extra life over the movespeed (I have 150% still with QS), and I truly love not having to worry about accuracy rolls what so ever. Otherwise, builds the same.

Thoughts on 3.1:
Spoiler

To be honest, kinda feel a little frustrated/triggered by a lot of the stuff, well mainly the shaper and elder rares, and how they apply to wanders. I mean don't get me wrong, the new jewels, belts, and a couple of the uniques are fantastic, Tombfists especially. Free Maim+Intimidate in addition to % max life and flat life, damage, attack speed, etc. However, after having a couple weeks to really analyze the new Shaper/Elder rares and the mods they roll... definitely left me feeling like wanders got left out.

First issue, the "socketed gems" that can roll on gloves, helms and boots are really lackluster. Boots are a joke, but gloves and helms basically have one "good" gem, then maybe one or two decent one. I did use slower proj gloves for a while, and actually ended up putting barrage in there and KB in 6link chest to farm, but eventually wanted to give those up for tombfists. So that leaves us with helms... Ended up going with Elder over Shaper just because of the +3% crit to attacks, but other than that the additional gems arn't too good. There's also this weird problem in that I have no idea why they'd add spell mods to both, when one seems more for spells and the other for attacks. I really wish they made like Elder Rares for attack builds and Shaper for Spells, so that elders helms could roll flat dmg to attacks instead of spells. Anyway, don't get me wrong the stuff is nice too have, it's just when you start comparing the new affixes towards say a spell build, or even better a PHYS spell build or mine build, it's no contest. Even the shield and chest mods are more or less meh. I do like the proj damage on belts and the curse on hit rings with multi/proj damage, but even then, think of what kinda stats a two-stone would need to compete with an opal.

Anyway, the REALLY interesting new affixes are all on the wand itself... which inherently already is a problem... that being it's already hard as fuck to roll a good attack wand. With the new affixes theres over 70 possible mods! If you include the tiers im sure it's something like 300-500! The other thing is, our suffixes are pretty much used up, well at least two, since you simply need attack speed and crit chance. Plus, you still need damage on your wand! Basically it's going to be hard as hell for anyone besides the top 1% to actually get to use these mods.

But for those curious who haven't taken a good look yet... here's the new wand affixes that would be fantastic for the build.
Socketed Skills Supported by Lightning Penetration level 16-20... the interesting part is the hybrid portion though, which adds 45-60% increased lightning damage and counts as one mod all together.
Gain 10-20% of elemental damage as EXTRA chaos damage. Pretty self-explanatory.
Adds 1-6 Lightning Damage to Attacks with this weapon per 10 INT. This one's really interesting, but let me tell you, it took 3000 alts on a ilvl 85 Shaper Imbued Wand before I saw it just one time.
Gain a Power Charge after spending 200 mana. This would be really nice, but it is a suffix
Damage Penetrates 10% elemental resists. Again really nice, but suffix.
There's also some other stuff like projectiles pierce additional times, and phys converted to elemental, but those above are the really nice ones.

Anyway, that's my two Cents so far. The build still owns though and easily one of the best out there.

edit: decided to spoiler this cause it ended up being a little longer then I expected :D too long/didn't read is below, but open the spoiler if you wanna find out what i mean.

tl/dr: Wanders dont even come close to getting the same benefits from the new items as some builds do (EK, GC, Mines), but there is a couple interesting things. However, these things are mainly only going to be usable by the 1% of people who can either afford them, or get lucky as hell and find them. Tombfists are op though, same with the new jewels.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Dec 31, 2017, 7:55:27 AM
Hi POE people!

I'm currently on my level 30+s and it's going well so far. I'm using ice shot and pierce atm for leveling. What improvements should i make until i move to upper levels? And which pantheon do we use? i couldn't find much info about it. Thanks in advance!
"
Sillyx wrote:

Been here asking some noob questions earlier but starting to get some better understanding of the specc now and I truly love it. I've started doing more and more maps and I'm doing really fine, however my survivability seems kind of low. I don't die a lot but every now and then I get oneshot and would like to minimize that.

Any suggestions for upgrades? I have about 1 ex and 130 chaos to spend :)

Cheers for an awesome guide!

Buy the correct Vinktar flask, yours is giving you 0 dps.
Which would be the correct vinktar? I asked about this earlier since I get confused with the mana leech gone and I got told the added lightning to attacks is the way to go? :/

Anyways, I don’t feel dps is a problem so far. Only survivability, which is ok but occasionaly get oneshot and sometimes take a lot of damage. Perhaps anyone have some suggestions on good defensive auras/replacements in gear :)
Last edited by Sillyx on Dec 31, 2017, 1:42:39 PM
"
Sillyx wrote:
Which would be the correct vinktar? I asked about this earlier since I get confused with the mana leech gone and I got told the added lightning to attacks is the way to go? :/

Anyways, I don’t feel dps is a problem so far. Only survivability, which is ok but occasionaly get oneshot and sometimes take a lot of damage. Perhaps anyone have some suggestions on good defensive auras/replacements in gear :)

So just took a quick squiz at ya character. You are missing alot of life. Low life roll on the items that do have it (uniques excluded). Get a shield with approx 1k evaison and 70+ life.

Swap the gloves for some high hp / resist gripped gloves. Since dps is not an issue.

Vinktars - Needs to be lightning damage to ATTACKS. Having it to spells will not affect Kinetic blast/barrage.

Can get Vaal Grace, if you use 2 of the with inc duration you can pretty much keep it up during all combat.

You need to take the Leech nodes just south of the duelist Tree. This is where we get mana leech from. I would probably take out Phase acro and the 3 nodes before it to get the leech.

Hope this helps.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
seems to be pretty legit imho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info