(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
xmod10 wrote:
I'm curious, do you think this build could work if you could modify it to use physical damage and poison instead of scaling elemental damage as a path finder?

it works as phys/chaos wander, sir BadBuild made it already but as CI
"
streej wrote:
"
xmod10 wrote:
I'm curious, do you think this build could work if you could modify it to use physical damage and poison instead of scaling elemental damage as a path finder?

it works as phys/chaos wander, sir BadBuild made it already but as CI

Demi has the chaos wander @https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1876149, I'm phys/lightning
I am currently following this nice build. However, I have no idea how many chroms does it take to reach 1R1G4B on Qotf. Also is it better to use Vorici's 3B roll?
Vorici 3b is the best, i got it once at first try and once after 4k chroms... you can take faster attacks, slower proj. instead of Elemental Focus if you are unlucky.
As requested, here are some DPS Stats atm.

Have to Note that the Std. char 21.20 Gems everywhere and the Legacy League Char not.
Also 3 More passive Points.
Both can and will use Wise Oak Flask for additional 30% Lightning Penetration.

Current DPS Stats

Rat's Nest and Rare Amulet

Starkonja and Choir of Storm in Legacy League

Gear in Legacy League

Atm just unlucky with vaaling gems and to stingy to buy them, also not satisfied with the rings.
But it's so far good enough for endgame content.
@Toma_Hawk hi, i got this chest
could i use another gem insted of weapon elemental damage? because i don't want to recolor it, thanks.
Last edited by Mirek_ on Apr 5, 2017, 9:32:24 AM
You can use the same gem setup, yet instead of wed use slower proj., pierce or faster attacks.
Leveling as elemental bow is definitely pretty shitty tbh but I made it work with this set up, if anyone was having trouble like I was.

use doom prism at lvl40 very sick fast lvling
Last edited by stauch3r on Apr 8, 2017, 11:43:27 AM
I lvled with ele bow and had absolutely no problem whatsoever. I got a nice tri ele bow in cruel and used it till merc, wiping every single mob.

Hey Toma, first of all thank you for uploading your build, i've started legacy with it and have no regrets : D
Second, what do you think I should improve (gear-wise)? Been trying to get proper colours on my chest but vorici can be a b1tch :(
Spoiler
Last edited by ViperTech on Apr 8, 2017, 5:27:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info