(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

100% was before nerf, go for point blank.

Also i assume your numbers are without power charges, those increase crit. chance.
Point blank and diamond flask seems to help a lot with dps.
Yeah those number are w/o power charges. With power charges Kb crit is ~40% and barrage ~60%.
I know tooltip isn't everything but I still feel like I'm doing something wrong comparing to your stats. Ofc your gear is high high end and mine is not. Guess I'll be figuring it out as I go on.
I would also invest in a better wand, your wand is missing some extra critchance.
is this HC viable?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
is this HC viable?

Should be, i'm too dumb for HC need a slow build there LOL
I think it is relatively easy to HC, but endgame HC may render nuke shot scenarios.
Hi,
I just reached Lv 100 with this build yesterday in Legacy League.
it was and still is very fun to play. clear everything in the game ( shaper, uber, guardians )
i can highly recommend this build. my stats are very similar to toma's guide !
i made nearly no changes maybe 1-2 nodes there in the tree. ( fuck all the Life hater. DEFENSE IS GOOD )

this is my gear i used:

Thank you for this very cool Build! :)
Last edited by katzenaktivitaeten on Mar 28, 2017, 3:48:29 PM
I looked at several other wander builds and nobody takes Forces of Nature, i guess it is not point effective? I was also wondering about the choice of Primal Spirit over Druidic Rite, is it stats?(strength).

Can this wander(or any wander for that matter) do HotG?

Still looking trough the thread, sorry if i asked already answered questions.

Edit: i see you simply don't need Druidic Rite as Flaskfinder
Last edited by lordchopf on Mar 30, 2017, 11:47:32 AM
"
lordchopf wrote:
I looked at several other wander builds and nobody takes Forces of Nature, i guess it is not point effective? I was also wondering about the choice of Primal Spirit over Druidic Rite, is it stats?(strength).

Forces of Nature used to be taken back when it was only 3 points, but now that it is 5 points, and the ele nodes leading to it is only 10%, it really just isn't that point efficient to get. Of course its still good, just not great.
As to Primal Spirit/Druidic Rite, you can take both. It isn't needed though honestly, although I do still take it but all I do anymore really is T16/shaper/uber right now with standard being pretty dead overall
And for HoGM, yes wanders can do it. Just swap slower proj on the barrage setup (or any other gem) for Block Chance Reduction (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sijVkxE0jd8&t=1s)
"
lordchopf wrote:

I can roll over HOGM even w/o block pen gem using KB.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info