(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
ConsPark wrote:
...Overall, a boost to clear speed but a loss in defense....

Yeah Phasing does Look awesome :D and becomes really handy opening strong boxes and such.

@h4teful

Gear Looks pretty Good, seems like your issue is a playstyle thing, like avoiding Hit's and such through manual dodging.
Are you using a Jade Flask? Maybe Having more Evade Chance is more useful for you rather than having more DPS through the Wise Oak.
You got Point Blank in the Tree too?
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

@h4teful

Gear Looks pretty Good, seems like your issue is a playstyle thing, like avoiding Hit's and such through manual dodging.
Are you using a Jade Flask? Maybe Having more Evade Chance is more useful for you rather than having more DPS through the Wise Oak.
You got Point Blank in the Tree too?

thank you for help.

it's my first league where i try endgame part. and my manual about dodging place on ur video section, but u killed bosses very fast, not like me.
yes i got point blank on skill tree, but haven't vaal pact.
i tried fight while using jade flask, but minotaur killing me with Burrow.
when i'm using wise oak, i killed them after 2-3 portals
Just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly, when you're using Choir of the Storm you want to have higher lightning res? For example 90% lightning res would preform better than 75% lightning res?

Edit: Was able to get in contact with him through game whispers and he provided me with a wealth of information about this build / this specific question. If anyone else is wondering, in this example the 90% lightning res would provide more crit chance than 75% lightning res, also he is a very very helpful individual.
Last edited by PlexQS on Apr 24, 2017, 9:12:03 PM
I want to try my first wanderer and your build looks great. I was wondering though if I could sub in vaal power siphon instead of barrage easily when I am just clearing maps for farming and not boss killing too much. Thanks!
I'm currently level 40 in cruel and I'm having a lot of mana problems with tornado shot. The damage is also not as great as I thought it would be and it eats up a lot of my mana even with a 5L. Is there anything I should change to improve my leveling process? It was very smooth and easy through normal and all fights were very easy.

"
DialysisG wrote:
I'm currently level 40 in cruel and I'm having a lot of mana problems with tornado shot. The damage is also not as great as I thought it would be and it eats up a lot of my mana even with a 5L. Is there anything I should change to improve my leveling process? It was very smooth and easy through normal and all fights were very easy.

Try a
if you need, dps will feel kinda "meh" though for leveling :/ or atleast it did when i leveled a wander last league
Uhm, you are using Storm Cloud and Wurms Molt.
The Belt does nothing since, no Phys. Dmg is dealt.
Wake of Destruction Boots are nice for dps.
Exchange the Belt for Prismweave some more dps.

Personally i have a Mana Flask like 100% up while leveling :D
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on May 1, 2017, 10:41:54 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Uhm, you are using Storm Cloud and Wurms Molt.
The Belt does nothing since, no Phys. Dmg is dealt.
Wake of Destruction Boots are nice for dps.
Exchange the Belt for Prismweave some more dps.

Personally i have a Mana Flask like 100% up while leveling :D

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! I did as you said and tornado shot is doing a lot better now :) thanks!
Sorry for english
Thanks for the good build. The goal was a quick fan exp. Shaped t11-t15 map no more than 80 seconds.

Last edited by nagosh on May 2, 2017, 7:07:22 AM
What am I missing ?

I'm at 4.5k life. Tooltip is at 15k with wrath and HoI.

I clear pack fast, but I struggle for almost every single boss.

I'm currently trying to get into T13/T14 because I'm tired of running Strand all day long and would like to tackle the end game with this char.

My profile :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pandaroux/characters?characterName=GaletteGeante

quick strand :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHimjOrkO5Q
Last edited by Pandaroux on May 3, 2017, 9:16:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info