(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@andrew8448

The Nerf to Dying Sun doesn't do anything to this Build, it's worth buying :)

Thanks (again!) to all helping other's out and Thanks to all, enjoying the build and clearing content with it.
anything that can be done about that bleed remove bug when over 50%?
"
Potti wrote:

So I keep hearing about the bleed remove bug. I have been using this flask and the jewel with no issues.

"
Sporko wrote:
"
Potti wrote:

So I keep hearing about the bleed remove bug. I have been using this flask and the jewel with no issues.

It only happens with Bubbling Eternal Life FLask as shown here:

BTW i need to push my question again :D

"
Hey man, according to your Gems +1 LvL > +3 Quality? Does that apply to all gems?
The bug only happens with the Bubbling prefix. So yes, Catalysed and Seething works fine!

A bit annoying though, personally it's my single biggest DPS upgrade right now but I do really enjoy Bubbling for this build..
"
Ginsey wrote:

BTW i need to push my question again :D

"
Hey man, according to your Gems +1 LvL > +3 Quality? Does that apply to all gems?

I believe so yes, as long as PoB is correct (I checked a while back). But as a lot of times, mainly Added Lightning and Wrath are cost-effective upgrades - rest are pure luxury.
@Ginsey

It depends on the Gem, some give you 1% more Damage (Elemental Focus for example)
Some are better with quality, Curse on Hit for example giving increased Curse Effect instead of increased Radius( you would get that with 21 corr.)

Just check PoE Wiki :)

Been Busy installing all the Software on my new Computer, so there should be some 3.0 (finally) video's :3
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 1, 2017, 8:13:11 PM
anyone tested if a Bubbling "Divine" flask will work?
Can i get some tips on what to upgrade next? i know my ring is pretty poop but need the int from it.

Last edited by Tulium on Sep 2, 2017, 3:02:53 AM
"
Scarri wrote:
"
I'm still wondering how you guys can actually upgrade from Piscator's without spending 20ex on a wand that will rarely if ever show up on poe.trade. Like I said before, even Toma_Hawk's insane wand only gives me 5% more total DPS.

I had an addendum that said it could be PoB screwing up the calc because of Flat Lightning Vinktar's. When I have it turned off, lower wands give more dps, and Toma's gives 17% more, which seems totally reasonable. BUT I don't see how that is supposed to work when I'm obviously going to want to use Vinktar's all the time.

Any helpful response at all would be appreciated. I love upgrading gear and the fact that I still can't upgrade from a wand I bought for 18c when I was only lvl 60 is pretty silly.

2 thoughts on this. One know that thunderfist are throwing you number off from rare gloves with the higher flat damage roll. Second as you said a rare wand will be better without Vinktar up, and the reality is until super GG gear you aren't going to sustain Vinktar at all times on a boss. So it might be better to have that consistent higher damage.

As for Wand shopping it's rough with a lot of over priced crap out there. Your best bet is to just setup a live search. Set it for T1 lightning damage and then a second filter group of either crit chance or attack speed. You then are just looking for a wand that pops that at least has an open suffix for the missing of crit or AS and maybe one other desirable stat.

I got that for 5ex after a few days of running a live search. It just barely beats a Pisc with perfect crit and AS rolls.

Indeed live search is the way to go. Like 10 days ago I got this for 35c, so quite cheap buy:

Sad about lowish fire dmg though (and yeah, cold would have been better, but whatever).
Last edited by d3s0 on Sep 2, 2017, 3:13:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info